Take a look at Reform Real Estate (@CleanUpRE): https://twitter.com/CleanUpRE?s=09

I had created above twitter handle. Please use this twitter account (Reform Real Estate @CleanUpRE) to lend your support for the Unitech buyers who despite winning are facing P Chidambaram in Supreme Court appeal.

This not just exposes builder politician nexus but also shows how ex Finance Minister is more concerned about earning money from a crooked builder than showing concern for buyers waiting for 6 years to get their flat.

This is disgraceful and disgusting.

Please follow @CleanUpRE to support the opposition to P Chidambaram and Unitech.

I have composed many tweets to reach the ears of politicians and media. I have retweeted large number of tweets made by other home buyers also.

Please retweet all those retweets.

If 100 of you retweet 100 retweets with @xyz then xyz will get 10000 messages on their twitter account.

Of course every single one of you must follow and retweet messages from journalists supporting the cause like

@NayantaraRai

and

@priyankasambhav

If they tweet anything then please retweet so that your followers will hear their tweets. Nayantara has already tweeted on this issue. Please retweet so that from 241 retweets presently it reaches 500+.

All you have to do to join this protest is download twitter on your mobile and click buttons for two minutes. But your protest will reach the ears of all politicians and media. And thousands of people on twitter.

Please be proactive in creating a twitter storm against Unitech. Remember that all other people filing cases in NCDRC and all buyers facing years of delay will be affected by this judgement.

Please help Unitech buyers to help ourselves.
Read more
2 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • If Unitech is bad, the shareholders should dump the stock and flat/house owners should sell their houses (at a lower rate, of course) and, the real estate rates will return to rereasonable rates.

With all due respect, Chidambaram is just doing his job. I do not understand the logic behind going after defense lawyers. If Chidambaram does not take this case, some other defense lawyer will take it. If no defense lawyer takes the case, justice will not be served. If the Unitech investors have a valid case, they should hire a competent lawyer and argue their case.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by aloena
    If Unitech is bad, the shareholders should dump the stock and flat/house owners should sell their houses (at a lower rate, of course) and, the real estate rates will return to rereasonable rates.

This is an idealistic situation you are talking about, where everybody understands what is correct to build a healthy living society in a country, but here few people sufferings are other people gains.

Originally Posted by aloena
    With all due respect, Chidambaram is just doing his job. I do not understand the logic behind going after defense lawyers. If Chidambaram does not take this case, some other defense lawyer will take it. If no defense lawyer takes the case, justice will not be served. If the Unitech investors have a valid case, they should hire a competent lawyer and argue their case.

Job, seriously, when in public life, can you preach something else to get votes and do something else. Can you think of Mahatama Gandhi running a campaign against the British Raj, but fighting a case against Indians in a Court, because that was his profession. Pardon for my Analogy, it may seems distant, but all this is connected. If people in power, will start crushing people, no one will be spared (with no one, I really meant no one) , and in the end you cannot build a country like this.
    CommentQuote