Hi,

I am looking to buy a (Ready-to-move or 5-6months wait) 2BHK flat in GB Road. my budget is somewhere around 85-90L all inclusive. I checked with 1-2 brokers, but the didn't show me something which looks appealing.
Following are the buildings which i visited:

1) Coral Heights: all inclusive 1cr from 5th floor onwards...
2) Cosmos jewels: ard 1cr.
Lodha: same around 1cr.

in newspapers, i am reading that real estate prices are coming down, but when u really go to buy a flat nothing is really coming down.

one of my relative bought a 2BHK in Coral heights in 85L, all inclusive around 8-10 months back.

Any kind of lead or good broker contact will be appreciated.
Thanks
Read more
8 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • In Coral Heights, the 2bhks are of different configurations. When I checked there in around March, I too was quoted same rate, arnd 95L-1Cr.

I finally went for Cosmos Jewels as was getting it for similar rate and newer construction, higher floor.

For that budget, agents try to show projects behind hypercity but didn't like them.

My personal suggestion, first try to narrow down on projects (or area) and then for that project, get the different agent's contacts from different sites, and then try to get the best rates from each agent. Surely different agents for the same project provides different rates and configurations.

Then choose for yourself.
    CommentQuote
  • Why din't u try Everest in Kolshet ? recent possession (lavendar and ....) are quoting the same.......

How about Lodha paradise resale ? are they higher ?
    CommentQuote
  • Everest world on Kolshet has lot of leakage problem, was getting 2bhk in 85L inclusive (facing towards Prime Palms)
    I came to know of the leakage problems by reading the notice boards on which the members had posted about it happening in many flats.
    CommentQuote
  • Hi,, yeah agents showed me rosa gardenia or some mahavir kalpavarkshu project, but i really didnt like them.. looking for something more on mainroad kind of... may be will try for cosmos jewels.. can u share ur cosmos jewels project details like floor, amt etc..
    CommentQuote
  • For Cosmos Jewels, directly visit the builder as he is having inventory instead of going via agents.

I am not yet able to send you PM, maybe because you haven't got 10posts yet.
    CommentQuote
  • I see listings for resale in Rustomjee for ~1cr. Any reason why you instead want to go for other projects which are much farther ?
    CommentQuote
  • ok sure.. thanks for your reply.
    CommentQuote
  • bucket; Here is a link that might help you in finding solution to your query bucket ji

https://www.indianrealestateforum.com/forum/city-forums/mumbai-real-estate/86911-2-bhk-ghodbunder-road-thane-mumbai-suggestions-wanted?t=87715

There are a lot of projects near the Mira Ghodbunder Road. Have you finalized on any till now
    CommentQuote