Hello Friends,

We are planning to open a Real Esate Investment club In Mumbai which will help the small and middle class people to fullfill their dream of ownning an affordable home in and arroun mumbai as well as achive and objective of providing a strong and powerful medium to invest jointly in Real estate and make huge profits in this growing market.

This will be formal and legal entity which will have registered members. The other objetive of the club will be to provide platform form face to face discussion with industry experts, know global invetments trends in different markets and much more.

We are calling all intersted people to join hands and come together to fulfill your dream.

We firmly belive that realesate is not only for RICH people , together we can make it and we call cal be RICH too.

All are invited to join and benefit from this initiative. More ideas are invited to make this a big success.

Regard,

Nehal Gandhi
Read more
2 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Hi Nehal,

It is a very good initiative form you. Even I was searching a real estate investor club in Mumbai but couldn’t find it. I don’t know of you have got 100 people but I am certainly with you.

Please suggest how we can take it forward, and ask me any help you need.

Nishant
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by nishant1011
    Hi Nehal,

It is a very good initiative form you. Even I was searching a real estate investor club in Mumbai but couldn’t find it. I don’t know of you have got 100 people but I am certainly with you.

Please suggest how we can take it forward, and ask me any help you need.

Nishant

Hi Nehal,

Waiting for your reply!

Nishant
    CommentQuote