Hi guys,

I came across this under construction project called Sky Forest by Indiabulls Real Estate. The locality seems quite good. They are promising possession by March 2018. The price is between 7.99 Crores to 12.04 Crores, which is quite expensive. I just wanted to know if there was scope for further appreciation in the area as the flats are already priced a lot. Is it the ongoing trend there? And what about the quality of construction and timely possession? Is Indiabulls project worth so much?
Read more
4 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by MeteringMe
    Hi guys,

I came across this under construction project called Sky Forest by Indiabulls Real Estate. The locality seems quite good. They are promising possession by March 2018. The price is between 7.99 Crores to 12.04 Crores, which is quite expensive. I just wanted to know if there was scope for further appreciation in the area as the flats are already priced a lot. Is it the ongoing trend there? And what about the quality of construction and timely possession? Is Indiabulls project worth so much?

Indiabulls is kown for its good rapo with its clients. The high price is mainly because of Lower Parel area being one of the hot priced zones in mumbai RE. Have you visited the site and the construction is done till how many floors...

Investing here is a great option if they dont delay in the possession dates.

Seniors please advice
    CommentQuote
  • Prices are high everywhere in Mumbai, I think at this point we look for quality, amenities, locality and a hassle free buyer experience. When it comes to these things Indiabulls is one such developer that promises all of this and more. There is definitely scope for appreciation, because the locality is prime and possession will be handed over by 2018 I guess. So it is a wise investment so to speak.
    CommentQuote
  • You should consider buying for end use and not worry about whether it will appreciate. Chances are that it will appreciate on paper but very hard to realise by selling at quoted prices . Buying for end use you will get good amenities at central location provided you stay inside the gated community and not venture out . In Mumbai except few parcels of south Mumbai locations and some exceptions elsewhere are clean and rest of the places are filthy irrespective of fancy price you for the neighbourhood.

Lower Parel area is unlikely to appreciate much given the huge supply overhang in Lower Parel area by several Lodha and other properties.
    CommentQuote
  • I guess they are quoting around 30k, however their units are large size (3000sq.ft+) which takes the ticket higher...
    If looking for lower ticket size, try lodha park or 1973, similar price with options of 2/3bhk as well in the range of 4.5-7.5Cr
    CommentQuote
    2 Comments
    • Consumer89015 hrs. ago
      Absolutely, it's individual preference, some offer sea view in small layout, some offer big layout with multiple amenities like 4 swimming pool, lawn tennis etc....some have better access road etc...HBS is another project, relatively lesser priced...etc etc
      However within lower parel, each project is equally placed in terms of school/hospital nearby, 1km+/- doesn't make a impact on home buying decison..