Hi,

Can anyone tell about the project Casa Rio by Lodha at Palava?
Is it a better option for investment?

Admin edit: To see a list of projects in Mumbai, as discussed on IREF, click here
Read more
5399 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by rkc_rio
    It is not your money that you saved.You are under legal obligation to deduct 1% amount of total CV payble to seller ie Lodha and deposit that account in IT dept.

Since you did not deduct that amount , Lodha is depositing that amount (1% from CV received from you)..

It is the purchaser who has to deduct 1 % of CV (payble to seller) and deposit as tax and issue certificate generated online from IT dept.

Still i dint get please explain in layman language.since i m nt any tax
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by surya2089
    Still i dint get please explain in layman language.since i m nt any tax

Hi suryaji

As declared in budget 2012~13 any Person purchasing a flat costing more than 50 lacs will have to deduct 1% tds from the amount that is payable to the builder.

After deduction of the same he should deposit the same to the government and furnish the challan indicating the deposition to the builder for which the builder will get credit.

Or builder has the option to take the declaration from the owner of the flat that the owner will pay the entire amount and then lodha will do back working and deposit the tax.

So in our case we will pay him the amount incl tax And then he will pay the tax collected from us
    CommentQuote
  • Hi,

In the sept 'buzz' newsletter they have mentioned an Express Feeder from MSEDCL. They have only said it is for Casa bella, bella gold and golf links in that....no mention of Rio/rio gold over there...would there be a separate feeder for Rio?
    CommentQuote
  • I think possessions are moving in rapidly. Rio should be livable within next 2 or 3 quaters at most.
    CommentQuote
  • Any pics available where one can see the quality of construction, finishing and fittings at rio.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Poddarvaib
    Any pics available where one can see the quality of construction, finishing and fittings at rio.

You can check FB groups with Arabiana-B wing pre possession pics.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by ganeshrahul
    You can check FB groups with Arabiana-B wing pre possession pics.

what is the FB group name? Can you provide the url.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by neeraj303
    what is the FB group name? Can you provide the url.

FB Groups
    CASA RIO -Open Forum
    Lodha Casa Rio Buyers
    Lodha Casa Bella Gold wiki.....
    Lodha Casa Bella Buyers
    CASA RIO LODHA
    Lodha Golf Link

Website
    palavacity site

IREF Groups

Casa Rio(PALAVA)
    Lodha casa-bella,dombivili
    Shilphata - Will it be Ghodbunder Road of future??
    Casa rio genevia status

These are 6 groups which i found in FB and a dedicated website. If you have any other threads apart from IREF & FB, Please update.
    CommentQuote
  • Finally some good news!

After 3 years of waiting, construction of Nautica B would commence soon. My RM Mr. Ram confirmed to me that excavation work has started and Plinth demand would be raised before Diwali. Although possession date is likely to shifted from Aug 14 to later date.

Keeping my fingers crossed.
    CommentQuote
  • YES AT LAST !!!

I also received a confirmation yester day from my RM that plinth demand will come in 1 months time .
    Keeping fingers crossed :o

Originally Posted by jaykum
    Finally some good news!

After 3 years of waiting, construction of Nautica B would commence soon. My RM Mr. Ram confirmed to me that excavation work has started and Plinth demand would be raised before Diwali. Although possession date is likely to shifted from Aug 14 to later date.

Keeping my fingers crossed.
    CommentQuote
  • Some good news !!!
    Lodha has actually started to push the accelerator on CASA RIO Project . A friend of mine who is into painting the project has received an ultimatum from Lodha to hand over 300 flats a month for the next 4-5 months. Hope to see many completions in next 6 months.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Sachu1
    happy to help you. Please drop me a private message with your no.

Hi Sachu, I am in process to get shifted to Perciana...could you please give me your contact so that I can speak with you on the process?

thanks in advance.
    CommentQuote
  • Finally my RM confirmed the possession by Sep'14 for Muriel. He also suggested it may happen bit earlier as well..
    CommentQuote
  • hey guys what is status for gardenia E.. anyone knows...
    CommentQuote
  • hi all,jus needed a bit of an advice,my loan with sbi was sanctioned and got expired on feb 2012 as lodha didn't raise a demand due to delay in construction of nautical b.
    I wish to check if any one who is in the same soup,went ahead and collected their original documents submitted from the bank or are waitin to reapply to the same bank once the demand is raised by the builder.
    CommentQuote