Mumbai Real Estate : A Global Comparison

Last updated: October 21 2015
6 | Posts
865 | Views
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mumbai Real Estate : A Global Comparison

Hello. I am real estate broker in Miami, Florida USA and I a conducting research for a paper/article. I am looking for information about the real estate marketing in the major metropolitan cities around the world. The purpose of the paper is to compare and contrast size, location, amenities, laws and process by which real estate is acquired and sold. Ultimately to create a global system that can be synchronized or semi-compatible. Any information about your past or current market conditions would be great. Thanks in advance.

Re : Mumbai Real Estate : A Global Comparison

Hey Andre Brown;

Welcome To The Community!
    Please Read - IREF® Rules
    Talk TRUE; Talk IREF

Comment

Originally posted by Andre Brown View Post
      Hello. I am real estate broker in Miami, Florida USA and I a conducting research for a paper/article. I am looking for information about the real estate marketing in the major metropolitan cities around the world. The purpose of the paper is to compare and contrast size, location, amenities, laws and process by which real estate is acquired and sold. Ultimately to create a global system that can be synchronized or semi-compatible. Any information about your past or current market conditions would be great. Thanks in advance.
      What would you like to know Andre?

Comment

Originally posted by Andre Brown View Post
        Hello. Sorry, but don't seem to get the details about what exactly are you after mate. Any chance would you like to be clearer, or may be a questionnaire, that experts here can advice on?

Good luck!

Comment

Thank you so much. I will finishing reading all the terms.

Comment

Thank you abhisharma. I will add a questionnaire in a couple of hours.

Comment

Please note that conducting any sort of research for a paper/article and collecting information from the forum is not allowed . This thread is being closed .
              Please read IREF rules | FAQ's

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
              Working...
              X