18 | Posts
4167 | Views
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Property Prices In Navi Mumbai

Good Morning Guys!!

This is Anup.
    First of all let me say that this is a very good place to update yourself about real estate.
    I am very new to this world of real estate.

Guys, I need help to find a suitable house around Mumbai (Mumbai is not affordable),
    basically Navi Mumbai.
    Bascially am looking at property that will fit in a budget of 18-19Lacs
    (its less....i do understand....but this is it.)

Any kind of help as in....what to look for...what to be careful of (builders some time can be nasty)....which is a good bank to approach etc

Looking forward for your reponses

Last edited December 9 2016, 08:13 PM.

Regards,
    Anup Bariya

Re : Property Prices In Navi Mumbai

So you are essentially looking at less than 3000 psf rate. I have seen some properties in Kharghar and surrounding area quoted in that range, so that could be an option. There will certainly be some challenges associated but I am sure you are mentally prepared for it.

Renting a property could also be a good option for you.

Comment

Hi Anup

What is the purpose of buying the house...are you looking to stay or investment.?

-----if Staying then
      1. Which location would you prefer - Navi Mumbai, Central Mumbai, Western Mumbai
      2. Location of workplace for ease of travel

-----if Investment
      1. Short term or long term
      2. rental income or capital gains?

I am an investor as well as a property consultant, so if you provide the details, i could suggest you suitable properties. No Charge :-)

Originally posted by anupbariya View Post
      Good Morning Guys!!

This is Anup.
      First of all let me say that this is a very good place to update yourself about real estate.
      I am very new to this world of real estate.

Guys, I need help to find a suitable house around Mumbai (Mumbai is not affordable),
      basically Navi Mumbai.
      Bascially am looking at property that will fit in a budget of 18-19Lacs
      (its less....i do understand....but this is it.)

Any kind of help as in....what to look for...what to be careful of (builders some time can be nasty)....which is a good bank to approach etc

Looking forward for your reponses

Comment

Thanks for the reply.

Basically am looking out for this property to stay....but not right now.
        After 3-4 years.
        I have also heard a couple of properties in Kharghar that can be of this range.
        Just to ask u....what sort of difiiculties u are pointing at.

Regards,
        Anup Bariya

Comment

Originally posted by highrisemumbai View Post
          Hi Anup

What is the purpose of buying the house...are you looking to stay or investment.?
          Originally posted by highrisemumbai View Post

-----if Staying then

1. Which location would you prefer - Navi Mumbai, Central Mumbai, Western Mumbai
          2. Location of workplace for ease of travel

-----if Investment

1. Short term or long term
          2. rental income or capital gains?

I am an investor as well as a property consultant, so if you provide the details, i could suggest you suitable properties. No Charge :-)

1) Am planning to stay in the property that I will buy but only after 3/4 years.
          As far as I understand only Navi Mumbai on one end and Virar on the other might help me in this budget. (Mumbai Proper Looks next to impossible )

2) Right now my location of workplace is Ghodbunder Road - Thane.
          (But wid insurance companies in Navi Mumbai and Thane....i feel Navi Mumbai is a good option)

3) Have not looked at property as investment right now.

Thanks for lending a helping hand.

Regards,
          Anup Bariya

Comment

The main difficulty would be transportation, especially to and from the railway station. You could mitigate this by buying a property near the station but it may not be in your range.

Most rickshaws do not use the meter. They go by the rates they have established for different areas. The bus service exists but is not that frequent.

If you have a vehicle, this issue is not a factor.

Originally posted by anupbariya View Post
            Thanks for the reply.

Basically am looking out for this property to stay....but not right now.
            After 3-4 years.
            I have also heard a couple of properties in Kharghar that can be of this range.
            Just to ask u....what sort of difiiculties u are pointing at.

Comment

affordable housing

A friend of mine is starting an affordable housing project that might be of interest to you. Here is an email he sent me with the details. If you're interested in it, do give me your email ID and I will forward you the email with the attachments as well.

-----Am starting a affordable housing project in Navi Mumbai, opposite palm beach road. The flats in this project will be about 30% cheaper than market rates (1 bhk for app 16.5 lakhs, 2bhk app 23.5 lakhs incl stamp duty, registration, parking etc). This is possible since there is no builder in this project, we are forming a group of interested flat purchasers and my company will complete this project on a turnkey basis. I myself am going to have a flat in this project .
              Please forward this to anyone you think might be interested or might know people who are interested.
              Thanks,
              -------

Comment

kharghar is a descent area, minus the transportation ofcourse but it's clean unlike the rest of crappy mumbai.

Comment

Sitara - I sent you a private message

Hi Sitara,

I sent you a private message with my email id. Can you please respond to it.

Thanks,

Netnerd

Originally posted by Sitara View Post
                  A friend of mine is starting an affordable housing project that might be of interest to you. Here is an email he sent me with the details. If you're interested in it, do give me your email ID and I will forward you the email with the attachments as well.

-----Am starting a affordable housing project in Navi Mumbai, opposite palm beach road. The flats in this project will be about 30% cheaper than market rates (1 bhk for app 16.5 lakhs, 2bhk app 23.5 lakhs incl stamp duty, registration, parking etc). This is possible since there is no builder in this project, we are forming a group of interested flat purchasers and my company will complete this project on a turnkey basis. I myself am going to have a flat in this project .
                  Please forward this to anyone you think might be interested or might know people who are interested.
                  Thanks,
                  -------

Comment

Hi Sitara,

Please forward the detail to me as well. I am also looking to buy a Flat in Navi Mumbai.

Thanks.

Comment

Tags: Navi Mumbai
                    Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                    Working...
                    X