Came across a new advertisement on the internet(I am outside India)

.http://www.onehiranandanipark.com/residential-projects-in-thane-ghodbunder-road-for-sale/live-1-up


I suppose this is a new launch?

If anyone is aware of this project, please post about surroundings, layout , value etc.

Would be helpful.
Read more
Reply
13 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by Srinipune
    Came across a new advertisement on the internet(I am outside India)

    .LIVE 1 UP | Residential Projects in Thane West Ghodbunder Road for Sale | One Hiranandani Park


    I suppose this is a new launch?

    If anyone is aware of this project, please post about surroundings, layout , value etc.

    Would be helpful.


    The project looks to be quite a good offer in hand. Patlipada is developing fast and thane being one of the most centralized places is good to invest in. mohitmishra; rsrsin; could you give details on the project.

    Need Advice
    CommentQuote
  • What is expected rate for this project?
    CommentQuote
  • Hi sureshchh;

    Below is the information you been looking for :

    < Property Size Carpet Area BSP (Price per sq. Ft.) Price
    1BHK-FAIRWAY 700 Sq. Feet. 455 Sq. Feet. 12,50087.5 Lac Dec-19 2BHK-FAIRWAY 825 Sq. Feet. 535 Sq. Feet. 13,0001.07 Cr Dec-19 3BHK- CLIFTON 1,650 Sq. Feet. 1,070 Sq. Feet. 14,5002.39 Cr Dec-19 3BHK- CLIFTON 1,940 Sq. Feet. 1,260 Sq. Feet. 14,5002.81 Cr Dec-19 3BHK- CLIFTON 1,935 Sq. Feet. 1,255 Sq. Feet. 14,5002.81 Cr Dec-19 4BHK-EAGLETON 3,465 Sq. Feet. 2,250 Sq. Feet. 16,0005.54 Cr Dec-19 4BHK-EAGLETON 3,385 Sq. Feet. 2,200 Sq. Feet. 16,0005.42 Cr Dec-19 4BHK-HAMPTON 3,465 Sq. Feet. 2,250 Sq. Feet. 16,0005.54 Cr Dec-19 4BHK-HAMPTON 3,385 Sq. Feet. 2,200 Sq. Feet. 16,0005.42 Cr Dec-19 3BHK-WILLOWCREST 2,125 Sq. Feet. 1,380 Sq. Feet. 14,5003.08 Cr Dec-19 4BHK-WILLOWCREST 2,510 Sq. Feet. 1,630 Sq. Feet. 14,5003.64 Cr Dec-19 3BHK-BARRINGTON 2,055 Sq. Feet. 1,335 Sq. Feet. 14,5002.98 Cr Dec-19 3BHK-BARRINGTON 2,035 Sq. Feet. 1,320 Sq. Feet. 14,5002.95 Cr Dec-19 3BHK-BARRINGTON 2,065 Sq. Feet. 1,340 Sq. Feet. 14,5002.99 Cr Dec-19
    Regards,
    Anand
    CommentQuote
  • Any one know about the progress of Hiranandani Panvel
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by anand7459
    Hi sureshchh;

    Below is the information you been looking for :

    < Property Size Carpet Area BSP (Price per sq. Ft.) Price
    1BHK-FAIRWAY 700 Sq. Feet. 455 Sq. Feet. 12,50087.5 Lac Dec-19 2BHK-FAIRWAY 825 Sq. Feet. 535 Sq. Feet. 13,0001.07 Cr Dec-19 3BHK- CLIFTON 1,650 Sq. Feet. 1,070 Sq. Feet. 14,5002.39 Cr Dec-19 3BHK- CLIFTON 1,940 Sq. Feet. 1,260 Sq. Feet. 14,5002.81 Cr Dec-19 3BHK- CLIFTON 1,935 Sq. Feet. 1,255 Sq. Feet. 14,5002.81 Cr Dec-19 4BHK-EAGLETON 3,465 Sq. Feet. 2,250 Sq. Feet. 16,0005.54 Cr Dec-19 4BHK-EAGLETON 3,385 Sq. Feet. 2,200 Sq. Feet. 16,0005.42 Cr Dec-19 4BHK-HAMPTON 3,465 Sq. Feet. 2,250 Sq. Feet. 16,0005.54 Cr Dec-19 4BHK-HAMPTON 3,385 Sq. Feet. 2,200 Sq. Feet. 16,0005.42 Cr Dec-19 3BHK-WILLOWCREST 2,125 Sq. Feet. 1,380 Sq. Feet. 14,5003.08 Cr Dec-19 4BHK-WILLOWCREST 2,510 Sq. Feet. 1,630 Sq. Feet. 14,5003.64 Cr Dec-19 3BHK-BARRINGTON 2,055 Sq. Feet. 1,335 Sq. Feet. 14,5002.98 Cr Dec-19 3BHK-BARRINGTON 2,035 Sq. Feet. 1,320 Sq. Feet. 14,5002.95 Cr Dec-19 3BHK-BARRINGTON 2,065 Sq. Feet. 1,340 Sq. Feet. 14,5002.99 Cr Dec-19
    Regards,
    Anand

    This is the base price for the ground floor flat which is never available. Add floor rise (estimated 100-150 psf min) per floor.

    20% is add ons.. Stamp duty (6.5%) + service tax (4.3% odd) + vat. Parking + club house + development charges etc.
    CommentQuote
  • For some flats it's 16000 per sqft!!!! That too basic cost... whoa!

    I've been told were in a bear market!!!
    CommentQuote
  • Amongst the Euphoria of the new high ticket sized projects getting sold out in few days, not heard from Hiranandani for this project.. I am sure they would have sold no less than 500-1000 flats here.. So Thane would be next Powai .. Aiming for 25-30K psf in few years..
    CommentQuote
  • 1 BHK, One Hiranandani Park, Thane, Mumbai - Budget 2016

    Hi,
    I have recently booked 2 flats of 1 BHK each in One Hiranandani Park, Thane. I read a few points in the Budget 2016 on 1 BHK and have a few queries around the same. These will help me decide if I need to register the flat before FY 16-17 (this month). Hence a quick reply from the veterans in this group will be highly appreciated.

    - Service Tax Exemption : I read that for flats < 60 sq. mt, service tax will be completely exempted. However, it is not clear if 60 sq. mt is carpet or built up and also will this apply for all projects OR only govt. projects.

    - Booking 2 1 BHK flats in same project : I also read in some article that due to the 100% tax exemption to builders for projects approved from Jul-2016 with 1 BHK < 60 sq mt, there may be restriction on only 1 flat being allowed to be booked in such projects. Is this restriction actually mentioned? Will it apply for projects approved in Jun 2015?


    Regards
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by shrikantmeht
    Hi,
    I have recently booked 2 flats of 1 BHK each in One Hiranandani Park, Thane. I read a few points in the Budget 2016 on 1 BHK and have a few queries around the same. These will help me decide if I need to register the flat before FY 16-17 (this month). Hence a quick reply from the veterans in this group will be highly appreciated.

    - Service Tax Exemption : I read that for flats < 60 sq. mt, service tax will be completely exempted. However, it is not clear if 60 sq. mt is carpet or built up and also will this apply for all projects OR only govt. projects.

    - Booking 2 1 BHK flats in same project : I also read in some article that due to the 100% tax exemption to builders for projects approved from Jul-2016 with 1 BHK < 60 sq mt, there may be restriction on only 1 flat being allowed to be booked in such projects. Is this restriction actually mentioned? Will it apply for projects approved in Jun 2015?


    Regards


    Service tax exemption - NA in your case

    In the budget, the FM also said that construction of affordable houses up to 60 square metres under any scheme of the Central or State Government including PPP Schemes will be exempt from service tax. "

    Booking 2 nos 1 BHKs - will not impact you as it is for new projects approved after 1st Jun 16.


    Read more at:

    Budget 2016 gives massive push to affordable housing supply and construction activity, seeks to spur demand - The Economic Times
    CommentQuote
  • This is a bit surprising as I read about 60 sq mts everywhere, NOT 90 sq. metres. What is definition of PPP projects btw?
    CommentQuote
  • Thanks manzb; So according to you, there is no harm in registering the project after Apr-2016? I was thinking of registering this month to avoid any hassles but was also a bit worried in terms of losing interest on the stamp duty amount.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by kumar2008
    There r lot of confusion around this..
    First, project has to be approved post 1.6.2016 and has to be completed within 3yrs...old projects will not be considered
    second if it falls within 25kms of Mumbai municipal limits, only 30sq.mt (carpet area) is exempted not 60sq.mt...only for non-metro and not within 25kms of metro, 60sq.mt is exempted
    Third, one can only buy unit including spouse, parents and children, in case you buy two, developer's tax exemption goes away...


    I am hearing this 25 km rule, first time.. Are you sure.. As last week, few developers of Navi Mumbai showed happiness as it will directly benefit them as most 2 BHKs here are less than 650 sqft carpet.. Considering this 25 km rule (if it's true), there will be hardly anything upto Panvel, which can get this benefit..

    Personally I think this benefit for 30/60 sqm rule actually distorts the offerings and like earlier many builders (incl likes of Hiranandani) used to offer units on papaer that meets requirement of govt but buyers are forced to buy combo units to make it regular liveable flat ..
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Srinipune
    Came across a new advertisement on the internet(I am outside India)

    .Palatial living | Residential Projects in Thane West Ghodbunder Road for Sale | One Hiranandani Park


    I suppose this is a new launch?

    If anyone is aware of this project, please post about surroundings, layout , value etc.

    Would be helpful.


    Location-wise the project seems good. They are also offering nice amenities in it.
    CommentQuote