Hi all,

I am in the process of finalizing a 3 bedroom house in Lodha Luxuria thane. Are there any inputs the members here can provide abt Lodha and if i should go ahead with this deal. The model that i might be buying is the 3 bed 1845 sq feet house and the rate is 6250 (including floor rise). Any inputs abt this area (majiwade) in thane. Should i prefer Raheja vistas over Lodha Luxuria?
TIA
Mehak
Read more
36 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • If the difference in the price doesn't deter you, I would surely opt for Vistas. For both Builder n Locale
    CommentQuote
    1 Comments
    • deepali112 years ago
      Hi Sagi, can you please help with completed premium projects in thane. I am looking for 2bhk. Any help will be appreciated.
      I do not want ghodbunder road.
  • Sagi7 is right. I liked his answer to my query for Indiabulls.

Vistas is currently going out at Rs 8000 + floor rise.

I am not sure which wings are currently open for booking.

How about Synchronicity in Powai? I am looking at Raheja or Panvel both from investment (resale or rental) purpose primarily though open for opportunities in other locations also

Originally Posted by sagi7
    If the difference in the price doesn't deter you, I would surely opt for Vistas. For both Builder n Locale
    CommentQuote
  • Did anybody realize that Lodha is launching projects left right and center almost 1 every week. I just wonder how many of their projects are complete or nearing completion. This project launching spree seems to a gimmick to get money to actually pay loans or buy additional land to launch more projects and extract even more money from gullible buyers.
    CommentQuote
  • Hi Mehakala,

I have the following points about Lodha...

1.None of his projects have actual photographs. It is just some heavenly place which obviously you don't see when you go there.
    2. Construction may not be an issue as he is well placed in political circles as far as I know so funding is not a big issue. However I have a feeling the recent land bid was too big even for this group.
    3. I also believe he charges money in black for car park etc. (atleast my friends who tried to book his project in Kanjur told this)
    4. Also last and very important point...there is a huge stinky nullah near the project.You may not notice when you come to the location by car but it is very much there and even if you go there pls make sure of the view you are going to get. After all who wants to see a nullah from a one crore plus home?
    CommentQuote
  • I visited the Lodha Luxuria and Casa Ultima site this week. Regarding construction pace, its going at decent rate. Lot of genuine buyers at the sales office. There are two issues with the site (esp Luxuria)
    1. The nullah which is quite close to Luxuria towers, thankfully it wasnt stinking when I crossed it over.
    2. HIGH TENSION power towers/wires. Its was baffling to see this, some one told me Lodha shifted one of the power towers to make way for Luxuria tower :)
    I don't understand how permission was granted for this site. Place is well connected to eastern express highway. I liked the Casa Ultima site (budget homes 1, 1.5, 2bhk).
    CommentQuote
  • Thanks

Hi everyone, thanks a lot for your inputs. stripat84 can you please clarify what do you mean by high tension tower? do you have any pictures of the site?
    CommentQuote
  • high tension wire is the big electric cable used to transport bijli between cities.research is there that living close to high-tension wire causes cancer and one should stay at least 1000 feet away
    CommentQuote
  • Mamba,
    These are serious accusations! Tried googling this and although there were some articles on it, most of them seem to be pure speculations.
    Could you tell us the source of your quote,and also with some proof, as if it is true then its a learning for all of us. Thanks
    Please find below a link to a debate on the topic below.
    http://www.ehso.com/ehshome/emf.htm
    CommentQuote
  • jacobhai, the problem with this type of empirical research is that nothing can be proved as it is experiment looking to find trends and cause relationship
    but basically it says that changes of developing leukemia double in children
    within 100m of high tension wire.
    http://www.medicalnewstoday.com/articles/13440.php

Difference in smokers vs non smokers is even lesser but we still say smoking causes cancer. So this can neither be proved nor unproved.

Acchi baat is Lodha is helping in this experiment by providing samples so we should know result in 30-40 years

In mumbai any way no one looks at zoning laws with houses near flyover , railway , Dumping ground (inorbit area and deonar area) , graveyard(Ghatkopar aura)
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by mamba
    jacobhai, the problem with this type of empirical research is that nothing can be proved as it is experiment looking to find trends and cause relationship
    but basically it says that changes of developing leukemia double in children
    within 100m of high tension wire.
    http://www.medicalnewstoday.com/articles/13440.php

Difference in smokers vs non smokers is even lesser but we still say smoking causes cancer. So this can neither be proved nor unproved.

Acchi baat is Lodha is helping in this experiment by providing samples so we should know result in 30-40 years

In mumbai any way no one looks at zoning laws with houses near flyover , railway , Dumping ground (inorbit area and deonar area) , graveyard(Ghatkopar aura)

Sure thing boss... You spoke like a true smoker ;)
    I must say though there is alot of unknown regarding this area where Rustomjee and Lodha have big and prestegious projects. There must have been something to it as why else weren't these areas habilitated before? First talks of a nala running along it which basically means a breeding ground for mosquitoes, and now this!!
    I bet mehaklala is getting second thoughts huh!! Hey why dosent he confirm this with the builder and let us know what he has to say...
    CommentQuote
  • I would love to check with the builder, but i am sure i will not get real answers. BTW i am she not he. Are there any people on the forum who have bought the house in lodha luxuria?
    CommentQuote
  • My apologies MehakLala!!
    However when I was house hunting in Thane last year, I had visited Lodha and Rustomjee also and had infact shortlisted Rustomjee also. However after hearing about the nullah that too after questioning the Rustomjee guy and him trying his best to avoid the bit of info (wasnt aware of the high tension cables bit till now) I eventually looked and bought elsewhere. IMAO Lodha was all glitter but not much was tangably visible.
    Do let us know how it goes...
    All the Best!!
    CommentQuote
  • Has luxuria project got completed? People started living there? I need a resale flat
    CommentQuote
  • No responses! Has this project been abandoned!
    CommentQuote
  • i have heard bookings for 26+ floors has opened asking price starting from 1.2cr. any comments from the experts?
    CommentQuote