Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Villa in NCR

Collapse
X
Collapse

Villa in NCR

Last updated: November 23 2010
3 | Posts
1598 | Views
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Villa in NCR

    I need a villa in Noida, greater Noida but at least 500 sq yard area and built up or under construction.
    budget between 1-3 crores or may extend little further to 3.5.
    Either ready to shift or wait another 2-3 years not a problem as I have to shift out of Delhi.
    Recently Logix or 3c were having something. as I am out of the country, can senior members guide me on this.
    I have to take decision within next one month
  • #2

    #2

    Re : Villa in NCR

    Originally posted by sharmafire View Post
    I need a villa in Noida, greater Noida but at least 500 sq yard area and built up or under construction.
    budget between 1-3 crores or may extend little further to 3.5.
    Either ready to shift or wait another 2-3 years not a problem as I have to shift out of Delhi.
    Recently Logix or 3c were having something. as I am out of the country, can senior members guide me on this.
    I have to take decision within next one month
    You have a good budget.....
    But i would suggest dont buy a ready construction

    Buy a Plot and get it made through a contractor....

    You have several options....

    In Noida...you can get plot on Expressway around 60k per sq mtr

    In Greater noida best for you will be NRI City plots....that around 25k per sq. yard

    In your budget you can get 1000 sq. yard plot in Nri city gnoida easily....But its GREATER NOIDA....

    If you want Noida then Noida expressway is a good option

    Villas from Private builders may not have the construction quality you would want if you are spending so much

    Comment

    • #3

      #3

      Re : Villa in NCR

      Originally posted by zohaib View Post
      You have a good budget.....
      But i would suggest dont buy a ready construction

      Buy a Plot and get it made through a contractor....

      You have several options....

      In Noida...you can get plot on Expressway around 60k per sq mtr

      In Greater noida best for you will be NRI City plots....that around 25k per sq. yard

      In your budget you can get 1000 sq. yard plot in Nri city gnoida easily....But its GREATER NOIDA....

      If you want Noida then Noida expressway is a good option

      Villas from Private builders may not have the construction quality you would want if you are spending so much
      Zohib,
      this prove the expereince you have. You are right to suggest to go for a plot only and get it constructed by myself. I will visit NRI city plots greater noida next month when I will be in India
      You mention the plot on expressway arourd 60 thousand per meter can you specify, are u suggesting JP or any one else?

      Comment

      • #4

        #4

        Re : Villa in NCR

        Originally posted by sharmafire View Post
        Zohib,
        this prove the expereince you have. You are right to suggest to go for a plot only and get it constructed by myself. I will visit NRI city plots greater noida next month when I will be in India
        Keep in mind its in Greater Noida..which is itself a different city...when you visit...do go around the city as well to understand that its not an annexe of noida but an independant city

        NRI City has the best plots and best location Gnoida...Its very much liveable also...
        Also since you are eyeing a big plot....negotiate well....25k per sq yard is the price for small plaots 300 sq.yard (smallest plot is 260 sq.yard..i guess)

        There are many contractors who will get ur house made as per ur specs...

        Pls donot buy a constructed house.



        You mention the plot on expressway arourd 60 thousand per meter can you specify, are u suggesting JP or any one else?
        I was talking about Noida authority plots

        Jaypee plots are INSIDE the township so they rely a lot on the fact that the township should be ready in terms of raods, infor, sewage lines, etc etc etc etc...whihc will take time

        Its a huge project and will take time....the rates in Jaypee kensignton plots are around 42k per sq. yard in resale...

        The only issue with them...they will rely on jaypee townships developemtn...which will take 6-7 years easily to be liveable

        also you have to select one plan out of their 5-6 plans and make the complete structure withinin 3 years after possession

        Also the maintenance charges will be high


        If you want solely for investment...please stay with Noida authority plots......select a top location...you have the budget....


        Comment

        Have any questions or thoughts about this?
        Working...
        X