Evaluating various property investment options in NCR

Last updated: August 15 2012
30 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re : Evaluating various property investment options in NCR

Originally posted by dheerajchugh303 View Post
    Flat in south Delhi unauthorized colony( with clear title and having registry)
    Unauthorized colony with title and registry ?? r u sure

Comment

If you have black money, i would certainly suggest buying in south delhi unauth colony. If you gonna take a loan then gr noida options looks ok. But certainly as said , a flat there will give you better returns than a plot in gr noida.

Most people buying in gr8 noida are IT/Management guys who gonna take a loan. If less loan delhi is any day better

Comment

Originally posted by ondabhai View Post
        If you have closed down to these two then the choice is very easy.

If you look at money and only money then Delhi unauthorized colony will give you more return on any day..... provided you have good connections.

If you want peaceful decent return in longer term, say 7-10 years horizon then GN Plot.
        Thanks ghorndabhai,

provide for good connection :- Please elaborate.you meant for check the property title clearly?

you have highlighted "Peaceful", please could you give me quick heads up for the possible problems. Your input will be really appreciated.

I am betting that for short time period 5-7 year this unauthorized colonies gives good return. but not sure for longer period i.e 10-12 years will it significantly cross the the plot at greater noida.

I would request other members also to help me to evaluate these options

Comment

Originally posted by anubhaviit View Post
          Unauthorized colony with title and registry ?? r u sure
          yes anubhav there are some piece of land which comes in lal dora category and can be registered

Comment

Originally posted by rahul_2010 View Post
            If you have black money, i would certainly suggest buying in south delhi unauth colony. If you gonna take a loan then gr noida options looks ok. But certainly as said , a flat there will give you better returns than a plot in gr noida.

Most people buying in gr8 noida are IT/Management guys who gonna take a loan. If less loan delhi is any day better

i have three choices

1. Flat on Delhi colony whose location is not good but loan can be taken, the location is very cramped .....very small gali, where to back your car u need extraordinary skill. Only advantage is i can take a loan

2. Flat in decent location but huge colored money is involved ratio (30 :70)
            i like the location and could mange up to 70% of the total cost of that flat.
            Since the flat is on power of attorney therefore i can't take a loan for the rest 30%. i need to manage the rest of payment through high interest loans.

3. One more thing coming in mind is that since the rates of the above flat (in per/sq ft) is pretty close to the LB's resale rates and also loan can be taken on LB. Now lets have realistic estimation :Lets assume lb continue with this pace of construction and deliver the decent quality product with the delay of 1 year(here i am not expecting that it will deliver the next ATS viallge). Now considering this situation is it fair enough to assume that the above two options will beat this option signifacntly ?

Please help me to analysis this option, sorry if i am confusing by too many options/question

thanks in advance

Comment

The above post is not for only rahul only, need opinion for other members also
              thanks in advance

Comment

The above post is not for only rahul only, need opinion for other members also
                thanks in advance
                From now any fully developed area in any NCR city will not appreciate as fast as that had appreciated 300% to 500% during last 6-8 years. My brother in law purchased a Villa in GGN Ansal sushant lok Sec. 52 in 2007 in 1 C , now after 3-4 years because he joined new job in Bombay hence he tried to contact few dealers and at this time maximum value he is getting is 1.4 C (ie just 40% appreciation in 3-4 years) or maximum 30,000 PM rent for whole 160 SM 4 BHK Villa. Finally he give villa on rent at just 25,000 PM to a good family. So actually from now appreciation in % will be less for any of the already developed area of NCR cities. For getting further good appreciation now either purchase land or, if due to mental peace if anybody want to invest only in flats then it should be in any new developing areas.

Comment

i have three choices

1. Flat on Delhi colony whose location is not good but loan can be taken, the location is very cramped .....very small gali, where to back your car u need extraordinary skill. Only advantage is i can take a loan

2. Flat in decent location but huge colored money is involved ratio (30 :70)
                  i like the location and could mange up to 70% of the total cost of that flat.
                  Since the flat is on power of attorney therefore i can't take a loan for the rest 30%. i need to manage the rest of payment through high interest loans.

3. One more thing coming in mind is that since the rates of the above flat (in per/sq ft) is pretty close to the LB's resale rates and also loan can be taken on LB. Now lets have realistic estimation :Lets assume lb continue with this pace of construction and deliver the decent quality product with the delay of 1 year(here i am not expecting that it will deliver the next ATS viallge). Now considering this situation is it fair enough to assume that the above two options will beat this option signifacntly ?

Please help me to analysis this option, sorry if i am confusing by too many options/question

thanks in advance

Delhi is always better option than any other place considering water, electricity, security and so on features. you must consider alternate cost other than flat i.e. if you want it for personal use then commutation from your office (spouse if she is working), kids etc.

Only problem with your 2nd option i found that it is on power of attorney and i doubt appreciation of POA property is high and in future registry will become compulsory and then u have run for entire chain etc.

In case you want to invest then LB is better choice as in future (5-7 years) appreciation / quality of life will be better in LB

Comment

Thanks guys for input

interesting i was in this impression that gurgoan property had given good returns in last 3-4 year but 40% return is not a good at all. Thanks for sharing the facts.

Comment

Originally posted by AryanKB View Post
                      Delhi is always better option than any other place considering water, electricity, security and so on features. you must consider alternate cost other than flat i.e. if you want it for personal use then commutation from your office (spouse if she is working), kids etc.
                      Thanks for input.This is for complete investment and the only criteria is appreciation

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X