MVN Athens in Sector 5 Sohna, Gurgaon : Issues

Last updated: September 27 2019
2 | Posts
109 | Views
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MVN Athens in Sector 5 Sohna, Gurgaon : Issues

I bought an affordable flat in Sohna district gurgaon costing 17.65 lacs. I am a single woman owner. Builder said it is ready to move but they took five months to get all the NOC and OC. I first paid 10% booking amount in end of december 2018,got my allotment letter in Jan 2019. I paid 15.77 lacs by Feb.

In BBA it is mentioned i should pay within three months, if not a notice will be sent for payment to be made within 15 days and the interest rate is mentioned as 15% per annum. I had balance of 3.18 to be paid. On 2nd April i wrote to the sales person by whattsapp that I will pay 2 lacs and balance after OC but he wrote back saying not to pay until OC is received. He also wrote not to tell this to anyone.

I did not pay the balance until the OC was received in May end. After i took possession suddenly the builder told me i have to pay interest of 52 thousand. I got a shock. On one side their sales person says dont pay the balance and i also never received any notice for the balance payment giving deadline by mail, message or call and on another they have levied an interest of 52 thousand for a balance payment for just 3.18 lacs.

Kindly let me know if this is correct. At the rate of 15% per annum is coming to 1.10% per month whereas they are charging a huge interest. I had the cash and was ready to pay but because the sales guy told me not to pay, i did not pay. Also the builder did not send reminder notice before the deadline.

I discussed with the builder on what basis he has calculated such a high interest and i showed him the messages sent by sales person and asked hom where is the reminder notices. They are giving some vague response and telling me i have to pay. I am very confused, upset and very disturbed about this whole scenario. Kindly give me your inputs on this ordeal i am facing.

Last edited September 27 2019, 12:40 PM.

Re : MVN Athens in Sector 5 Sohna, Gurgaon : Issues

Can u name the Builder & the Project? An thread may already exist on the Project and there could be other members facing similar issues. If an thread on the Project exists already, this thread would then be required to get merged with the original existing thread .
    Please read IREF rules | FAQ's

Comment

• josephgloria324
      josephgloria324 commented
      Editing a comment
      Builder name is MVN Athens on Sohna district Gurgaon. I dont have any idea about threads or other buyers facing this issue. I need guidance as I feel I am cheated and tricked by the sales person who intentionally stopped me from paying so they can charge me the interest. Also the penalty of 52 thousand is extremely high for 3 lac balance which was late by one month that too without any reminder or notice. I always pay my dues before the deadlines hence this is giving me very bad feeling.
Tags: None
Have any questions or thoughts about this?
Working...
X