Last updated: June 30 2012
94 | Posts
12404 | Views
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Villa options for 3Cr in NCR

Hi All

I am an NRI returning to India(NCR) in next 6 months and looking for a house for self use.

I have an existing apartment in Noida which has market value of appx. 1.5cr. I would be able to put in another 1.5Cr from my savings. I am looking at villa options in a gated community in NCR region in the rage of 3cr. My requirements are as below:
    a)      4 BHK + Sq
    b)      Around 3500 sq built up area
    c)       Gated community with a good club within
    d)      Easy accessibility to Delhi
    e)      Ready to move in 2-3 years time maximum

I am not considering apartments as my mother has vertigo and cannot live in a high rise.  

I am considering the following options:
    a)      Buying a plot in Jaypee wish town (around 240/300 sq yrd) and constructing a house. But self construction seems like a daunting and time consuming task
    b)      International city – Sobha (town house on 270 sq yrd)... I like the location and layouts/elevations and the fact that smallest house will be 270 sq yrd, which will give a posh look to the community. But time horizon it seems would be more than 4 years and expressway is currently marred in litigation and other delays
    c)       Nirvana 2 – way inside Gurgaon and Delhi would seem like another planet to visit. Poor construction quality by Unitech is also a concern
    d)      Any other option – in my budget?

Looking for some gyan from the veterans here.

Cheers

Re : Villa options for 3Cr in NCR

If you can stretch a bit kingswood oriental is just great.
    SBS

Comment

Originally posted by sbsbpo View Post
      If you can stretch a bit kingswood oriental is just great.
      Can you please let me know the details of the project with expected price

Comment

Originally posted by Newbee999 View Post
        Hi All

I am an NRI returning to India(NCR) in next 6 months and looking for a house for self use.

I have an existing apartment in Noida which has market value of appx. 1.5cr. I would be able to put in another 1.5Cr from my savings. I am looking at villa options in a gated community in NCR region in the rage of 3cr. My requirements are as below:
        a)      4 BHK + Sq
        b)      Around 3500 sq built up area
        c)       Gated community with a good club within
        d)      Easy accessibility to Delhi
        e)      Ready to move in 2-3 years time maximum

I am not considering apartments as my mother has vertigo and cannot live in a high rise.  

a)      Buying a plot in Jaypee wish town (around 240/300 sq yrd) and constructing a house. But self construction seems like a daunting and time consuming task
        b)      International city – Sobha (town house on 270 sq yrd)... I like the location and layouts/elevations and the fact that smallest house will be 270 sq yrd, which will give a posh look to the community. But time horizon it seems would be more than 4 years and expressway is currently marred in litigation and other delays
        c)       Nirvana 2 – way inside Gurgaon and Delhi would seem like another planet to visit. Poor construction quality by Unitech is also a concern
        d)      Any other option – in my budget?

Cheers
        My money on lotus 300 in NOIDA...sized 3650, 4300 and 5300 sq ft, only 300 units on 10 acres, exclusive gentry building up, making of a pure luxury
        ww.lotus300.in

Comment

Originally posted by Newbee999 View Post
          Hi All

a) 4 BHK + Sq
          b) Around 3500 sq built up area
          c) Gated community with a good club within
          d) Easy accessibility to Delhi
          e) Ready to move in 2-3 years time maximum

a) Buying a plot in Jaypee wish town (around 240/300 sq yrd) and constructing a house. But self construction seems like a daunting and time consuming task
          b) International city – Sobha (town house on 270 sq yrd)... I like the location and layouts/elevations and the fact that smallest house will be 270 sq yrd, which will give a posh look to the community. But time horizon it seems would be more than 4 years and expressway is currently marred in litigation and other delays
          c) Nirvana 2 – way inside Gurgaon and Delhi would seem like another planet to visit. Poor construction quality by Unitech is also a concern
          d) Any other option – in my budget?

Cheers

I noida you may think for "Jaypee Greens The Castille" or "Jaypee Greens Pebble beach"

Jaypee Greens Pebble Beach Features:
          • Elegant planned 1162* acres of gated township.
          • Acres of landscaped greens & a cluster of thematic gardens interspersed within the whole community.
          • 18+ 9 Hole Golf Course facilities by Graham Cooke.
          • Boomerang-the club spread over 50,000* sq. ft. has multiple amenities.
          • Multiple outdoor and indoor sports facilities for Tennis, Badminton, Squash, Table tennis etc.
          • Numerous Kids play areas.
          • Spiritual Centres with Temples, Meditation Center, Discourse Halls etc.
          • Town Center with facilities like cultural galleries, restaurants & cafés, high-street retail, etc.
          • ‘Commercial Business District’ with a 5 star hotel, shopping malls housing several top line brands, office spaces for small & large corporate houses based on the concept of ‘walk to work’.
          • Educational Institutes ranging from pre-nursery to post graduation level professional/engineering colleges. Facilities offered in these educational institutes include Gymnasiums, Swimming Pools, Auditoriums, Playgrounds,
          Activity Courts, Music & Art Rooms, Libraries, and Lab Facilities with latest equipments, Cafeteria / Dining Halls and Classes for Special Education etc. The school from nursery to Class 4th are operational.
          • 500 bed Jaypee Super Speciality Medical & Research Centre - well equipped with the best of medical equipments & health care services and will provide complete health care solutions.
          • Power, water back up and 3-tier security system are available round the clock.
          • Adjacent to the Noida-Greater Noida expressway & just 10 minutes drive from Ashram Chowk, Delhi and has Metro connectivity.

Please let me know if you wish to get more details about these projects

Comment

With this budget...donot look at Noida.....Head to Gurgaon..

Noida is all set to become the MIG hub and Gurgaon is slated to gain further on the posh value.

There was a time when some comparison could be done....but now...No way....

Remember..areas which are considered Posh always have an advantage......

Gurgaon is the place for you....stay clear of Noida....

Noida is fine for people looking for house around 70-80 lakhs

Budget more than 1.5 crore...head straight to Gurgaon.

Excellent villa options in Gurgaon...

NEVER GO FOR FLATS with this budget.
            Go for Villa

Comment

Originally posted by zohaib2012 View Post

Noida is all set to become the MIG hub and Gurgaon is slated to gain further on the posh value.

Go for Villa

zohaib ji, Please share some good options for Villas in Gurgaon because I know only about 1 or 2 options under the budget of 5 cr.

Comment

Go for Villa
                Zohaib sir why do you say Noida as MIG ? Because of NExtension ?

You see 1.5 cr Apartment is no MIG, you try to find a RTM flat in MIG Noida and you won't find anything <1Cr

Land rates are running 1-1.5 lakh per sq meter, you try to buy decent size plot all is 2 cr +....

MIG ??

BTW I hope you still remember Noida Extension is Greater Noida....

Comment

Go for Villa
                  Please suggest some options in gurgaon in 3cr budget

Comment

Originally posted by snaqvi View Post
                    Zohaib sir why do you say Noida as MIG ? Because of NExtension ?

You see 1.5 cr Apartment is no MIG, you try to find a RTM flat in MIG Noida and you won't find anything <1Cr

Land rates are running 1-1.5 lakh per sq meter, you try to buy decent size plot all is 2 cr ....

MIG ??

BTW I hope you still remember Noida Extension is Greater Noida....

Do read my earlier posts and u will know what i mean.

Compare the projects in Noida, Gzb, Gurgaon and then u will know the facts.

compare the builders

Compare the densities

Compare the specs

Noida has a handful of premium projects.

Having 1,2 bhk pigeon holes in the same project with 4 bhk and penthouses and having densities more than 100 flats per acre...is going to be a complete Mess....

Having 100 sq. Yard plots in the same project with 500 sq.yard plots is going to be a mess

I am certain that u feel Ghaziabad is MIG......can you tell me WHY ?????

Just wait for 4-5 years....sector 7X..Noida extension area...and many sectors of Noida expressway will show you exactly what I mean

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                    Working...
                    X