Last updated: August 23 2017
19 | Posts
3098 | Views
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ethical builder in NCR

Dear members

The more time I spent the more dirt I see in this forum about the lies and cheating done by builder. All big names are known to not honour agreements and have caused immense delay in possession and if I can ascribe a number, nearly 95% of users face some sort of harassment. I am one of them.
    I want to know if you know of any builder who has exceeded expectation and has delivered on time with all key promises fulfilled.
    I am making a list of such builders and want to see of their project should have some premium.

Thanks

Re : Ethical builder in NCR

Originally posted by chandu123 View Post
    Dear members

The more time I spent the more dirt I see in this forum about the lies and cheating done by builder. All big names are known to not honour agreements and have caused immense delay in possession and if I can ascribe a number, nearly 95% of users face some sort of harassment. I am one of them.

I want to know if you know of any builder who has exceeded expectation and has delivered on time with all key promises fulfilled.

I am making a list of such builders and want to see of their project should have some premium.

Thanks

Buy only rtm property... Govt should ban sale of under construction projects and real estate needs to be regulated. Until tgen no builder is saint..

Comment

I am yet to find one in Gurgaon for sure.. All the best, you have a tough task ahead..

Another way is bottoms up.. Expect the worst and then check out who exceeds expectations. Unfortunately, I think this should only be marginally better..

Comment

I think the best approach would be to check from personal experiences. Other way I look at a project is Crisil rating. Following are projects in Gurgaon currently rated by Crisil. Only 4

Lumbini Terrace Homes Gurgaon Brisk Infrastructure & Developers Pvt Ltd NCR - 4 Star
        Mapsko Mount Ville Gurgaon Mapsko Builders Pvt Ltd NCR - 4 Star
        68 Avenue Gurgaon VSR Infratech Pvt Ltd NCR - 4 Star
        114 Avenue Gurgaon VSR Infratech Pvt Ltd NCR - 4 Star

anyone with bad experience in these projects

Originally posted by jatin_ncr View Post
        I am yet to find one in Gurgaon for sure.. All the best, you have a tough task ahead..

Another way is bottoms up.. Expect the worst and then check out who exceeds expectations. Unfortunately, I think this should only be marginally better..

Comment

I think the best approach would be to check from personal experiences. Other way I look at a project is Crisil rating. Following are projects in Gurgaon currently rated by Crisil. Only 4

Lumbini Terrace Homes Gurgaon Brisk Infrastructure & Developers Pvt Ltd NCR - 4 Star
          Mapsko Mount Ville Gurgaon Mapsko Builders Pvt Ltd NCR - 4 Star
          68 Avenue Gurgaon VSR Infratech Pvt Ltd NCR - 4 Star
          114 Avenue Gurgaon VSR Infratech Pvt Ltd NCR - 4 Star

anyone with bad experience in these projects
          Read lumbini thread. Last few pages. Crisil rating is generally for marketing.

Comment

Mods,
            Pls put the thread under the jokes section

Comment

Why don't you stay away from this thread if you can't contribute anything. Are you aware of any.

Originally posted by amit001 View Post
              Mods,
              Pls put the thread under the jokes section

Comment

Why don't you stay away from this thread if you can't contribute anything. Are you aware of any.

No point in getting agitated, he has a very valid point.

To look and find an Ethical Builder, especially in GGN is like looking for a flying pig.

Relax and continue your search.
                Please read IREF rules | FAQ's

Comment

Only Hopes are Mahindra Godrej and Tata may be Bestech/Vipul/IREO in second tier

Comment

ATS in NOida is one name I would suggest. But in Gurgaon they are yet to deliver. But from my past experience I would suggest to go for RTM property only.

Dear members

Thanks

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                    Working...
                    X