Arshita Homes 1 in Janak Puri, Delhi

Last updated: August 9 2016
7 | Posts
719 | Views
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Arshita Homes 1 in Janak Puri, Delhi

Please note that the information provided under Arshita Homes 1 is incorrect information and not builder's property as such. The property was constructed by the owner himself and is not up for sale. Please remove such misleading advertisements and I would request all buyers to check with the owner himself before expressing interest in this property C-1/23 Janak Puri , New Delhi - 58.

Re : Arshita Homes 1 in Janak Puri, Delhi

IREF Team,

Any updates on my post please? Considering the gravity of the situation, a prompt response would be appreciated.

Comment

Originally posted by GauriBajaj View Post
      IREF Team,

Any updates on my post please? Considering the gravity of the situation, a prompt response would be appreciated.
      Can u please explain the matter in detail .
      Please read IREF rules | FAQ's

Comment

Hello,

As explained, the property C-1/23 Janak Puri, New Delhi - 58 that has been put up for sale by Arshita Homes 1/ KB Group is not a builder constructed property as claimed in the advertisement and is not up for sale. Only the upper ground floor has been constructed by the owner who is my father and he currently resides there.
        Please remove such misleading advertisements and I would request all buyers to check with the owner himself before expressing interest in this property C-1/23 Janak Puri , New Delhi - 58. I would request a prompt response from your end and kindly do a basic check before allowing such misleading and fraudulent advertisements being posted on your website. Such ads not only cause harassment to a senior citizen, they also mislead genuine buyers.
        Looking forward for a prompt action from your end.

Comment

Originally posted by GauriBajaj View Post
          Hello,

As explained, the property C-1/23 Janak Puri, New Delhi - 58 that has been put up for sale by Arshita Homes 1/ KB Group is not a builder constructed property as claimed in the advertisement and is not up for sale. Only the upper ground floor has been constructed by the owner who is my father and he currently resides there.
          Please remove such misleading advertisements and I would request all buyers to check with the owner himself before expressing interest in this property C-1/23 Janak Puri , New Delhi - 58. I would request a prompt response from your end and kindly do a basic check before allowing such misleading and fraudulent advertisements being posted on your website. Such ads not only cause harassment to a senior citizen, they also mislead genuine buyers.
          Looking forward for a prompt action from your end.
          Where is this advertisement ? On IREF ?....i suppose not .
          Please read IREF rules | FAQ's

Comment

GAURI BAJAJ IS CHEATERS DAUGHTER FROM A FAMILY OF CHEATING PEOPLE WHO DUPE OTHERS MONEY- WHO TOOK MONEY-1.41CR FROM BUILDER-KB GROUP,GET THEIR HOUSE CONSTRUCTED-PARKING,UPPER GROUND,SECOND FLOOR,THIRD FLOOR & FOURTH FLOOR-WITH FALSE COMMITTMENT OF SALE OF SECOND FLOOR & WHEN SALE DEED STAGE REACHES,THEY BACK OUT & CHEAT BUILDER.
            SUCH PEOPLE WANTS EVERYTHING IN LIFE FOR FREE & END UP WITH NOTHING IN THEIR LIFES...
            THIS CO. IS REALLY NICE & HAD ALREADY CONSTRUCTED ALMOST 25 BUILDINGS ALWAYS SPENDING MORE THAN COMMITTED AS PER SPECIFICATIONS OF AGREEMENT WITH COLLABORATION OWNERS.. WE CAME TO KNOW THAT MR.PARAS GULATI IS ALSO RELATIVE OF MR.BAJAJ WHO IS MISLEADING PEOPLE WITH WRONG NEWS AS ALREADY HIGH COURT PROCEEDINGS DONE BY MR.SP SINGH AGAINST OWNER OF C1/23 JANAKPURI WHO PLAYED FRAUD WITH HIM BY GETTING CONSTRUCTION OF BUILDING & AS PER COLLABORATION TERMS-DENIED TO GET SALE DEED OF 2nd FLOOR REGISTERED, SOME OWNERS LIKE MR.BAJAJ(POSING THEMSELVES AS SENIOR CITIZEN) HAVING BAD INTENTIONS TO CHEAT BUILDERS LIKE THIS & EAT UP THEIR CRORES OF MONEY GIVEN & SPENT ON CONSTRUCTING THEIR BUILDING..
            IF THEY REALLY HAVE MONEY WHY DO THEY ENTER INTO AGREEMENT WITH ANY BUILDER...
            IN REALITY,THEY DO NOT EVEN HAVE RS.1 LAC FOR GETTING THEIR HOME WHITEWASH...& ARE GREEDY ENOUGH TO LOOT THE POCKET OF THE BUILDERS FOR CRORES OF RUPEES..,TAKING FROM THEM HUGE MONEY & GETTING CONSTRUCTION DONE OF WHOLE BUILDING FOR FREE...& WHEN THEY HAVE TO TRANSFER 1 FLOOR IN RETURN THEY JUST BACK OUT....& START POSTING SUCH BULL SHIT MESSAGES OF BEING SENIOR CITIZENS---WHO RUIN OTHERS LIVES-----CAN NEVER BE HAPPY IN SUCH HOMES...
            THEY HAVE TO PAY FOR THIER SINS BEFORE GOD...
            MAY GOD BLESS THE INNOCENT BUILDER BEING DUPED & ROBBED HEAVILY BY SUCH CHEATERS FAMILY-POSING TO BE SENIOR CITIZENS..

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
            Working...
            X