Hi All,

I am new to RE field and is planning to buy a home for own use. If would be great if the more experianced guys can help me in my decision. My budget is around 35L and I work in Sec125 NOIDA as a s/w professional.
My questions are as follows:
(i) Should I go for an independent floor in Delhi especially in North Campus area where I stay now or a society flat in NOIDA?
(ii) What is the estimated society charges in society flats? And what about the electricity and water condions?
(iii) I have seen some properties in the Indravihar, VijayNagar and Mukherjee Nagar area. I am getting a 80 sqyrd floor but no parking. Should I go for them?
(iv) What about the quality of life in Delhi v/s NOIDA?
(v) I am a bit sceptical about the launches in NOIDA now so if I buy in June 2011 in NOIDA how much should be the estimated rate psft then?

I would be thankful for your help.
Read more
2 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • if you can wait till couple of years to shift, then certainly you can go for projects on Expressway....there are some good buiders, 3Cs, Logix, Gulshan on expressway and they will suit your budget also.....Since you work in Sector 125, then this is a good location.....

Originally Posted by new_guy
    Hi All,

I am new to RE field and is planning to buy a home for own use. If would be great if the more experianced guys can help me in my decision. My budget is around 35L and I work in Sec125 NOIDA as a s/w professional.
    My questions are as follows:
    (i) Should I go for an independent floor in Delhi especially in North Campus area where I stay now or a society flat in NOIDA?
    (ii) What is the estimated society charges in society flats? And what about the electricity and water condions?
    (iii) I have seen some properties in the Indravihar, VijayNagar and Mukherjee Nagar area. I am getting a 80 sqyrd floor but no parking. Should I go for them?
    (iv) What about the quality of life in Delhi v/s NOIDA?
    (v) I am a bit sceptical about the launches in NOIDA now so if I buy in June 2011 in NOIDA how much should be the estimated rate psft then?

I would be thankful for your help.
    CommentQuote
  • Living wise also Noida would better ...
    In general, builder floor in delhi on small plot, without parking ... cost as much as in new societies in nodia..
    but the living standard would be far better in societies from family point of view..

but if u have lived in delhi in those area, the hustle bustle and the location advantage etc and being in delhi are positives anyday ..

If you are getting some good locality, with proper space, I mean not in colonies where driving a car would be a pain..

then Delhi is anyday better than noida..

but if you getting floor in colonies, then living style would be far better in noida societies...

I myself saw some societies in delhi palam area, costing 30-35 lakhs.. and area is very close to domestic airport...but its congested, and encroachment is there .. standard of living is not that good...
    and in 35-40 lacs u wud get a new project in ggn ..
    only drawback is it would take time to get possession...

so make a informed decision ...

I wud suggest, if delhi is not a deciding factor, then stay in rent for now and book a flat in noida.. move there after 3-4 yrs...
    CommentQuote