DDA was supposed to come up with a DDA flats launch in Sept. What happened to that?
Read more
Reply
434 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by Venkytalks
    DDA was supposed to come up with a DDA flats launch in Sept. What happened to that?


    Hi Venky,

    Latest update on this:

    http://www.hindustantimes.com/15-000-flats-for-sale-after-games/Article1-604223.aspx

    Regards

    Nitin
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by nitinv.garg
    Hi Venky,

    Latest update on this:

    http://www.hindustantimes.com/15-000-flats-for-sale-after-games/Article1-604223.aspx

    Regards

    Nitin


    DDA will sell these flats on high premium as it will be ready to move in.

    Construction quality of Vasant Kunj & Games village is extremely pathetic.
    CommentQuote
  • DDA Flats

    I think DDA will launch its flats after CWG. After all now the whole concentration is on games.
    CommentQuote
  • Heard on zee business,

    DDA flats, application for draw in nov 1 week
    total 14K flats
    vasant kunj, 3K flats (price 80L-1Cr)
    narela (price 6L),
    jasola,rohini,dwarka
    CommentQuote
  • DDA’s festive offer: 15,000 flats

    DDA’s festive offer: 15,000 flats
    Mandakini Gahlot
    Posted: Oct 19, 2010 at 0805 hrs IST

    New Delhi The Delhi Development Authority is getting set to announce a mega housing scheme under which 15,000 flats will be up for allotment, through the authority’s usual lottery system, across various areas in the Capital.
    Sources in the DDA have confirmed to Newsline that the authority hopes to float the scheme no later than the second week of November. The authority, in August this year, had said it would announce the scheme before the Commonwealth Games in September.

    “We are working on the final modalities of the housing scheme, which will be announced by September,” DDA vice-chairman Ashok Rai had said.

    Officials in the authority said with attention completely focused on the Games, the DDA could not announce the scheme in September. However, with ‘watch and ward’ or the maintenance costs rapidly piling on completed flats, the authority is keen to begin the process of allotting.

    Watch and ward costs entail hiring of security personnel to guard completed units to ensure that fittings and fixtures are not stolen.

    The 15,000 flats will include housing under the four major categories, High Income Group (HIG), Middle Income Group (MIG), Low Income Group (LIG) and Economic Welfare Scheme (EWS). The DDA is yet to release exact figures of how many houses will fall in each category.

    “We are still in the process of compiling all data, which includes information about categories, and other issues. The Housing department is working on it,” an official said. DDA V-C had announced, in August, that these flats will be in areas such as Vasant Kunj, Dwarka, Jasola, Narela among others, and will also include approximately 4,000 flats in D-6 Vasant Kunj which were used to house domestic technical staff during the Games.

    The scheme will not include the Commonwealth Games Village flats, which the DDA hopes to sell at market rates separately.

    “Like all DDA houses, the 15,000 houses will be put to lottery at extremely competent rates, well below the market rates offered by private developers,” an official said.

    The new scheme will also introduce DDA’s new maintenance policy. Under the new policy, maintenance charges will be added to the cost of the flats. The maintenance charge will cover 30 years of maintenance to be carried out by the DDA, including tasks such as painting and rectifying flaws in the external structure.

    The DDA announced its last scheme in September 2008, when 5,328 houses were put to draw.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by PradeepKr
    Heard on zee business,

    DDA flats, application for draw in nov 1 week
    total 14K flats
    vasant kunj, 3K flats (price 80L-1Cr)
    narela (price 6L),
    jasola,rohini,dwarka


    What is the source of this info?Is it from an official source????
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by navi singh
    What is the source of this info?Is it from an official source????


    I gave the source in my very first line.
    I saw it on Zee Business News channel on the day I posted this.
    CommentQuote
  • LOOKS DDA HAS SLEPT ON THE SCHEME ...it can afford to if it can for an event as imp as CWG flats
    CommentQuote
  • Can a NRI apply for these flat??
    CommentQuote
  • If u have proof that u r a resident of Delhi & do not hold a property in Delhi, applying should not be a problem .

    Originally Posted by amit001
    Can a NRI apply for these flat??
    CommentQuote
  • Look like a good move by DDA to curb malpractices but still not foolproof & REA & financiers will find ways out & will channel the entire money from another persons account.

    The onus this time will be on IT department to ensure that bogus pan cards are not made in next few days on fictitious name & bank accounts are not opened in those names.
    CommentQuote
  • I am living in a society flat owned by my father....there is no property in delhi in my name....

    How will i prove that i am a resident of Delhi - will my passport with my address in delhi be a sufficient proof



    Originally Posted by MANOJa
    If u have proof that u r a resident of Delhi & do not hold a property in Delhi, applying should not be a problem .
    CommentQuote
  • Passport is good enough .

    Originally Posted by amit001
    I am living in a society flat owned by my father....there is no property in delhi in my name....

    How will i prove that i am a resident of Delhi - will my passport with my address in delhi be a sufficient proof
    CommentQuote
  • Thanks Manoj,

    the flats of some of these flats will be to the tune of 1 cr and all in white..do you think it will dis courage a large number of people in applying for these flats.

    as soon as some body gets allotments, all his bank details will be send to the income tax commsioner.
    CommentQuote
  • Do not bank on that . There would be lacs of applications . Probability of getting an allotment is quite near to impossible . :D

    Originally Posted by amit001
    Thanks Manoj,

    the flats of some of these flats will be to the tune of 1 cr and all in white..do you think it will dis courage a large number of people in applying for these flats.

    as soon as some body gets allotments, all his bank details will be send to the income tax commsioner.
    CommentQuote