I have heard that DDA will start allotting plots in Rohini to people who got it under 1981/83 scheme.

Does anybody have an idea how much amount will be payable to DDA when they actually allot these units?

Any percentage or circle rate to calculate how much DDA will charge for a 30/60 square metre plot?
Read more
921 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by amit001
    I have heard that DDA will start alloting plots in rohini to people who got it under 1981/83 scheme...

Does any body has an idea how much amount will be payable to DDA when they actually alot these units...

any percentage/circle rate to calculate how much will DDA charge for a 30/60 sq metre plot

The new circle rate is now Rs 36800/- Though I dont have any idea on allotment price... I guess it would be same as circle rate
    CommentQuote
  • Gaurav is the circle rate same for all the sectors

underdeveloped sectors like 30+ have a MV of close to 1,00,000

these new plots will be alloted in sectors even ahead of 30+ sectors which are available on resale now...

Do you think circle rate vary by sectors or is it gonna be same

Originally Posted by gaurav_chugh
    The new circle rate is now Rs 36800/- Though I dont have any idea on allotment price... I guess it would be same as circle rate
    CommentQuote
    Gaurav is the circle rate same for all the sectors

these new plots will be alloted in sectors even ahead of 30+ sectors which are available on resale now...

Till now all sectors in Rohini have same circle Rate be it posh Sector 11, Parshant Vihar or under developed sector 23.. So it should be same for new sectors as well. I dont think Phase 5 (Sectors 32+) of the Rohini would be alloted till phase 4 (Sec 27-32) gets developed. The new allotments would be made in some new unalloted pockets of sector 29, 30,32
    CommentQuote
  • Hi,

What is the source of Information that DDA will start allotment of plots now?

We keep on hearing this from last several years but nothing seems to happen till now.

We all know that Mr. Gupta won the case against DDA but still nothing concrete progress happens even after almost a year. Do you have any recent information relation to allotment and is it really correct one?
    CommentQuote
    Gaurav is the circle rate same for all the sectors

Just got to know, that the circle rates havent been revised yet...
    CommentQuote
  • I have a registration for Rohini MIG scheme for 60 yds. plot and have been waiting patiently for such a long time. As per Delhi High Court order, DDA Vice-Chairman assured the Court in 2009 by way of an affidavit that allotments of plots to all pending applicants will start within 18 months (though, DDA has still six months to do that). Please inform the latest position.
    CommentQuote
  • DDA Flats

hi, any one tell me, DDa flats only for delhi citizen or outsider or both .
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by godrejfrontier
    hi, any one tell me, DDa flats only for delhi citizen or outsider or both .

DDA flats are for both but you will not get any returns this time because cost of flat at this time is very high.

So no benefit even you will loss 6 month interest
    CommentQuote
  • I think it will give returns in in some time.Just have patience as the DDA base rates normally bceomes the benchmark. I think no investment is bad if it is for future. Investment for quick return is always liek a gamble.
    CommentQuote
  • jUST HEARD THE NEWS THAT DDA PLOTS OF THE 83 SCHEME WILL BE ALLOTED IN AUGUST 2011...

i am still confused, what will be the cash outlay for people, who won these in 83...will they have to pay today's circle rate...

to be fair all those people won it in 83 and they are being alloted that after so many years..any body have an idea on the basis for caluclating the cash outlay per square metrs
    CommentQuote
  • Regarding sold registration slip

Hi,
    We had one registration under this scheme for 60sqm plot. But we had to sell the registration slip (very cheap)under some circumstances.

Is there any way we can get the registration back if we are ready to pay the amount with interest ?

Does that slip hold any legal validity if it is not in the name of the owner ? Can I challenge it in court?

regards,
    Rahul
    CommentQuote
  • You have legally sold it sir.

Ethically u shud now forget about it.
    CommentQuote
  • What is the cost of registration slips these days ?

Amit, I know you are correct but I wish ethics worked in real estate ! :)
    CommentQuote
  • Sir legally u have sold it and you have no rights over it

However if you dont want the other person to have the plot you can file a case of cheating (which actually u will be doing :) ) and fight the case for 20 years

Best of luck mate
    CommentQuote
  • No Dude,

I have no intentions of fighting a case or anything, just wanted to know from people who are active in Rohini real estate that is some kind of agreement possible in such cases.

However, from DDA's perspective, they will allot plot only to the original applicant, for them this registration slip sale has no validity and neither lease deed nor possession of the plot can be done without the signature of original applicant.

This is also a word of caution for those who intend to buy registration slips. Working class people like me who do not want to get into any hassles will not create any problems but many others can.
    CommentQuote