17 | Posts
8169 | Views
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DLF – Kings Court – Queens Court - DLF Delhi, GK 2

DLF – Kings Court – Queens Court - DLF Delhi

Queens (E-Block) and Kings (W-Block)

Super Luxury – Limited Edition Apartments and Town Houses in South Delhi – “E” and “W” Blocks of GK-II.

Mailer from a broker -

To own a property in Delhi – the capital of India has always been a fancy for all. However besides DDA there have not been much choices. What ever little options were there same were normally in distant areas.

But now there is one option from DLF which is in one of the MOST PRIME locations in Delhi i.e. Greater Kailash –II.

This area has been always the most plush, ultra luxury destination of super elites in the city.

DLF now wishes to extend you an Invitation to be a part of Super Luxury – Limited Edition Apartments and Town Houses in South Delhi – “E” and “W” Blocks of GK-II.

Just to give you a glimpse of what they are offering at Queens (E-Block) and Kings (W-Block) Courts, some of the features are: -

- Gated Community with 3-Tier Security Systems
    - Elaborate and fabulous Entrance Lobbies
    - Dedicated Parking Slots for Residents and specifically marked Slots for Visitors
    - Apartments / Town Houses / Penthouses of about 5000 sq.ft. Onwards.
    - High Speed Elevators (provision for elevators in Town Houses also)
    - Integrated complex - Apartments and Town Houses separated with Maintained Greens inside.
    - Centrally Airconditioned Finished Flats / Town Houses with Modular Kitchens, including appliances and Modular Wardrobes
    - Easy Payment Plan (Bank Loans available, if you so desire)

Construction already started in King’s Court, and is in advanced stage in Queen’s Court (possession within this year).

Only very few properties available for Sale; hence take your decision fast so that you don’t miss out on our special offer of Inaugural rebate and more so on the opportunity to be part of a Exclusive Address.

We are very sure that very few will be able to grab this once in a lifetime opportunity and there will be many disappointed persons for being late in firming up their decision.
    Please read IREF rules | FAQ's

Re : DLF – Kings Court – Queens Court - DLF Delhi, GK 2

any info on pricing

Comment

looks like "by invitation only" stuff

Rohit

Comment

Originally posted by amit001 View Post
        any info on pricing
        DLF Kings Court and DLF Queens Court were launched quite some time back. One of these is already sold out and is in advanced stage of completion. (Referring to one in E Block)

Comment

Not aware on the pricing & it is "by invitation only" stuff .

Originally posted by amit001 View Post
          any info on pricing

Comment

I have been informed through a PM, by a new member, sarvodya, who does not yet have the privileges to post, that the rates r -

"As per the email I received from the broker, the rate in DLF Queen and King's court, GK is Rs 40,000 psf minus Rs 4000 psf discount".

Comment

Originally posted by MANOJa View Post
              I have been informed through a PM, by a new member, sarvodya, who does not yet have the privileges to post, that the rates r -

"As per the email I received from the broker, the rate in DLF Queen and King's court, GK is Rs 40,000 psf minus Rs 4000 psf discount".

ARALIAS AND MAGNOLIAS SEEM WAY BETTER AN OPTION WITH A LOT MORE UPSIDE POTENTIAL THAN THESE !!

Comment

It really depends on one's personal preference . If i had the money to buy in GK, GGN looks like a extremely poor cousin to me .

Comment

Originally posted by MANOJa View Post
                  It really depends on one's personal preference . If i had the money to buy in GK, GGN looks like a extremely poor cousin to me .
                  I am not talking about end use basis, am talkin about upside potential of investment still left !!

Comment

DLF has officially launched the project. A few selected brokers were invited to Park Hotel to for the launch. Any takers?

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                    Working...
                    X