Winter Hills by Umang Realtech in Dwarka Mor, Delhi

Last updated: 3 weeks ago
883 | Posts
165750 | Views
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Winter Hills by Umang Realtech in Dwarka Mor, Delhi

Here is a rare Investment Opportunity in Dwarka, Delhi !! 2, 3 & 4 BHK Elite Condominiums (Apartments) by Uppals in Dwarka – Next to Existing Dwarka Mor Metro Station !!!

It’s a rare opportunity to own an Apartment in Delhi with all modern facilities like Club, Well Maintained Green Areas, Power Back-up etc. That too with Excellent connectivity – Right Next to Metro Station at less that 300 Meters.
    Following is the Project Summary

Project Features :

· 2, 3 & 4 BHK Apartments
    · Land is aprox 5.40 Acres
    · Currently Connected with Metro – Janakpuri is 2 Metro Stations away – Connected straight with Connaught Place via Metro (Rajeev Chowk Metro Station)
    · Modern Clubhouse – Swimming Pool, Spa, Cafeteria, Kids Play Area, Well Equipped Gym, Jogging Track etc
    · Ground + 12 Storeyed
    · Only 50 Apartments to a tower
    · 4 Units per Floor
    · No Apartment overlooking another apartment to ensure Privacy
    · Two Lifts per tower
    · 3 Level Sufficient Basement Parking
    · Modular Kitchen with Hob & chimney
    · Air conditioners in all rooms
    · Fitted with Geyser in Toilets, Ceiling Fans, Chandelier and Premium Quality Light Fixtures
    · Construction Linked Payment Plan
    · Construction Already Started on Site
    · Possession in Dec 2013

· Project is Located at Dwarka Mor Metro Station
    · Close to Airport – 6 Kms
    · 35 Minutes away from Connaught Place, by Metro
    · South Delhi – 12 Kms
    · Gurgaon – 10 Kms

All Inclusive Cost & Sizes :

Rate is Rs.7000 PSF for first 50 Apartments.

· 2 BHK, 2 BHK + Study, 3 BHK, 4 BHK – Apartments in all Sizes
    · 2 BHK with 2 Toilets of 1154 Sq Ft – Rs.90 Lacs – ALL INCLUSIVE
    · 2 BHK + Study Room with 2 Toilets of 1457 Sq Ft – Rs.1.15 Crores – ALL INCLUSIVE
    · 3 BHK with 3 Toilets of 1652 Sq Ft – Rs.1.30 Crores – ALL INCLUSIVE
    · 4 BHK with 4 Toilets of 2064 Sq Ft – Rs.1.60 Crores – ALL INCLUSIVE

Booking Amount is 10% of the Basic Cost. Project is approved for financing.
    Last edited October 6 2016, 06:41 PM.

Re : Winter Hills by Umang Realtech in Dwarka Mor, Delhi

The location seems to be good. Is the project look promising? This was launched earlier also but did not get necessary approval. How is the builder? Is project is in prelaunch stage? I look forward for advise.
    Last edited January 5 2012, 10:23 PM.

Comment

Location and price is good, but seems risky keeping in mind that we never heard about this builder. It would be better to buy it in re-sale if he start construction in time.....

Comment

Originally posted by djvjain View Post
        Location and price is good, but seems risky keeping in mind that we never heard about this builder. It would be better to buy it in re-sale if he start construction in time.....
        I went to site and was not impressed with location. The area is congested and in the vicinity of village like infrastrucure. Only positive is metro station. Work has already started. i will not like to invest though this project may give returns.

Comment

Yes, I am not sure about this project too. Uppal launched it 3-4 years ago and now re-launching it in a different name.

Price is good, but if try hard then you can get a ready to move-in apartment close to this price.
          Last edited April 10 2016, 07:14 PM. Reason: Text formatting.

Comment

what is the general rate in that area. uppal is a known builder atleast in gurgaon and north india if it is the same group.

Comment

Winter Hills Dwarka has been launched recently on Oct 5th at 7000 psf/- BSP - disc.How is this project for the investment purpose?

Comment

This was launched long back. I have visited this place 2 months back. This is a DMRC land. The location is not good, amidst unauthorized/laldora area. I wonder how this society would look like in between the existing set up. Being in Delhi, returns might be good. However, buyers were not happy with builder's previous project in greater noida. Please verify before you proceed with the investment.

Comment

Thanks nishant on your advice,i will surely ponder on the points mentioned by you before concluding anything.

Comment

This project was previously marketed as Uppal Metro park. Was recently re-launched, and currently goes by the name Winter Hills.

Land WAS stuck in litigation with DDA as DDA had given this land to DMRC to develop the Dwarka Mor station. DMRC subsequently sold it through an auction to Uppal, and this was being litigagted. Unfortunately i don’t know if the matter was settled. If someone has an input on this, please share.

Location isn’t very exciting (i have been to the site), and the site isn’t very good.Has a very narrow access road (currently), and is surrounded by a village.

But the price is a factor that clinches the deal. If someone has VERY HIGH risk appetitie and wouldn’t mind risking the booking amount (i say booking amount as the builder will raise further demand only when construction begins) then this can be a multibagger
                    Last edited July 20 2015, 01:30 PM. Reason: Text Formatting
                    A small request to all IREFians - Please share information, not necessarily opinions.

Comment

Tags: None
                    Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                    Working...
                    X