45L, Gurgaon / TDI / Noida Extension, Delhi - Investment Options

Last updated: February 23 2012
9 | Posts
2576 | Views
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 45L, Gurgaon / TDI / Noida Extension, Delhi - Investment Options

I am evaluating few of the places in NCR for property investment, budget is 40-45 lakhs. The intention is the only investment and good return. Holding period is 5-7 years. I have listed down few of the available options

1. Gurgoan (few new launches on far end sectors)
    2. TDI city Kundli
    3. Noida expressway sectors before 93
    4. Noida Extension/7x sectors/ Expressway
    6. Some unauthorized colonies of Delhi.
    7. Greater Noida(pari chowk)
    8. YEW

With my analysis and bit of homework i have cut down the following options

1 Gurgoan ( it is bit expensive and seems hard to get anything in the above budget )
    2 TDI/YEW ( I don’t find any solid reason for the appreciation of the property in these areas, i feel car race ,institutional area won't push the demand in such way that it will cross the supply)
    3 Noida Extension/7x sectors/ Expressway ( too much supply is the big concern here)

Now remaining options are

1. Some unauthorized colonies of Delhi

Positive points

- It is in Delhi
    - RTM
    - Supply is limited and demand is more

Negative points

- I can't think of leaving there, somehow when i see those small roads and absurd construction i feel suspicious for their future demand
    considering that new apartments are coming with good living condition at same prices point .Anyway my intention is investment only so i want to keep aside my personal
    liking.

2. Noida expressway sectors before 93

positive points

- Near to Delhi
    - Good roads/infra are in placed (frankly speaking driving is a pleasure there compare to the other areas, here i am considering both points
    distance and time, Not like Grater Noida where time is less but distance is quite good).
    - Few of the companies started expanding on expressway side.
    - Price point is ok compare to the infra and location(i feel it is controlled because of the oversupply in nearby region).
    - Metro is coming at Amity chowk, it will give push to this area
    - Widening of kalandi kunj road make this place more closer to Delhi
    - No Red light till lajpat nagar/Akshardham

Negative points
    - under construction property
    - oversupply
    - Lots of apprehension regarding the appreciation

3. Land near to pari chowk(greater Noida)

positive points

- Land (here i am considering land not apartment , i am not able to find out good piece of land in above budget anywhere else)
    - Good infra

Negative point
    - Distance ( it is too far from Delhi although roads are good)
    - There is huge land available and i don't see any triggering points which push this area - like job opportunities

It could be possible that my views are biased for some particular area because of my limited knowledge. Please excuse me for that. Now i am looking for some more inputs/ analysis from other members for the above areas.

Re : 45L, Gurgaon / TDI / Noida Extension, Delhi - Investment Options

You have missed one particular point,that is, demography.

Kolkata is already getting depopulated slowly and continuously.

So far as Delhi is concerned in 2001 the the population growth of previous decade was 47%. In 2011 it is 21% only. So in another 5 years Delhi may reach the stage of Kolkata which will certainly adversely affect the demand rate.

No body can check this demographic change.

Comment

Hello Dheeraj,

One of the option is missing from your list ..i.e Neharpar, Faridabad..Is there any reason ?

Comment

What could be the possible options to invest in NCR Region in 2012 with a budget of upto 40L (all inclusive):

IP (builder floor/society flats
        RNE
        NE
        CR
        Mohan Ngr
        Noida
        Greater Noida
        Gurgaon
        Delhi (unauthorized colonies)
        Faridabad
        Any other ..

Comment

As you are looking only for the sake of investment, I would highly recommend to go for a plot.

You can consider a small plot in an unauthorized colony(chandan vihar, nihal vihar or some where close to dwarka expressway).

No doubt Pari Chowk is the heart of GN, however taking into account the appreciation factor and current low rates, a plot near Yammuna Expressway will be best suited and also within your budget.

Comment

Originally posted by sherrysays View Post
            As you are looking only for the sake of investment, I would highly recommend to go for a plot.

You can consider a small plot in an unauthorized colony(chandan vihar, nihal vihar or some where close to dwarka expressway).

No doubt Pari Chowk is the heart of GN, however taking into account the appreciation factor and current low rates, a plot near Yammuna Expressway will be best suited and also within your budget.
            What would be the prevailing price at Nihal Vihar? Is it near to Paschim Vihar?

Heard from someone that a 50 sq. yd. plot is for 18-19lacs. Is this true?

Comment

Bhai sahab their are a huge chances of unauthourised occupancy so..sasta is not acha...baki ur call...budget is a constraint as for most of us ...dekh lo i invested in TDI baki ur call...atleast safe to hai ...appreciation is a concern
              Life is good.

Comment

Originally posted by Ravi_Kant View Post
                What would be the prevailing price at Nihal Vihar? Is it near to Paschim Vihar?

Heard from someone that a 50 sq. yd. plot is for 18-19lacs. Is this true?
                Chandan vihar and Nihal Vihar are close to meera bagh. 1 month back my friend bought a 37 sq yard plot for approx 17.7 lakhs in Chandan Vihar, however rates will be slightly less in Nihal Vihar.

Comment

Originally posted by adit0083 View Post
                  Bhai sahab their are a huge chances of unauthourised occupancy so..sasta is not acha...baki ur call...budget is a constraint as for most of us ...dekh lo i invested in TDI baki ur call...atleast safe to hai ...appreciation is a concern
                  whole sonepat is a good belt and
                  Else there is a laldora property in delhi
                  much before bawana .. Puthkhurd" . U would see
                  Good aprreciation in both these location ..

Comment

Why you did not consider Manesar as one of the option? In my opinion, it should be in top 3.

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                    Working...
                    X