Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

DDA Flat Allotments: Will Rates Be Revised In Vasant Kunj, Delhi?

Collapse
X
Collapse

DDA Flat Allotments: Will Rates Be Revised In Vasant Kunj, Delhi?

Last updated: September 25 2016
140 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re : DDA Flat Allotments: Will Rates Be Revised In Vasant Kunj, Delhi?

i got a 1 bhk in vk. in 1.7 years the price offered has increased 25 lacs. because this is the fresh dda allotment. when price offered was 55-58 lacs, i used to think its an lig and price will never reach 70. now 80 lacs are being offered. i don't know if thats the real price but now dealers call and offer that price for selling the flat. as the apartment is still vacant...and people have started taking possession, soon people will start living there and price may go some more towards north. i dont have to sell it but i used to wonder...and i still wonder....why on earth people are paying 80 lacs for 1 bhk..... every one told me prices wont increase. i thought the same. but it seems to have increased.

Comment

Originally posted by aniket15 View Post
      Mates any story told here can be fake , just go & check on ground ...
      Various factors are involved in deciding prices like location , clear title etc ..
      Prices are still high due to investors/NRIs & not sue to end user .
      You may never see drop in prices in Delhi as builders/investors will continue to hold their property & keep the demand up especially in Delhi where supply is not much .
      Delhi is out of reach of most of the NRIs and those who can afford don't consider it to be a value for money option.

There are a lot of unsold builder floors with no buyers at the current prices.

Rows after Rows of vacant houses on display but not a single home to stay.
      Last edited November 23 2012, 08:42 PM.

Comment

Is there any one who is well aware of VK real estate and can share which is the best block in vk out of A, B, C or D. and also a short comparison between RE prices of 1/2/3 bhk flats in them. I am not an investor. i owe a flat in vk and just want to be aware of the market (may be it sounds like an investor, but i am not...at least right now).

Comment

Originally posted by jackdaniel View Post
          Is there any one who is well aware of VK real estate and can share which is the best block in vk out of A, B, C or D. and also a short comparison between RE prices of 1/2/3 bhk flats in them. I am not an investor. i owe a flat in vk and just want to be aware of the market (may be it sounds like an investor, but i am not...at least right now).
          Different sectors have different price. In which sector you have flat, size, floor etc. You can check with the dealer also in VK, B-10 Market. They will give you the exact valuation.

Comment

Originally posted by khotasikka View Post
            Different sectors have different price. In which sector you have flat, size, floor etc. You can check with the dealer also in VK, B-10 Market. They will give you the exact valuation.
            yep, can do that. but do not know if i can trust dealers or not. they tell all bad if you want to sell. and they tell all good if you want to buy. i remember some day i got a call from a dealer who asked me if i was interested in selling my flat (lig in D6) and offered 15 lac premium. i inquired more and he said...acha you can get 25. a difference of 10 lacs.

Comment

A question for the pros here - I have a 2BHK unit in IREO UT - does it make sense to less that and buy a 2 BHK in VK (new allotment) - my idea is to use it for enduse

Comment

i might be biased as i have a flat in vk....but as per me it makes sense to do that. the apartment is still under construction and once its fully inhabited, you will get good return and if you keep it, you will get good rent.

Comment

I am not sure about much return, but if its end use then you probably should. Pros- a cant get better location. Cons- IREO product will be far superior, plus all the amenities, club etc. VK will have a big black component.

Comment

Thanks for the responses - IREO so far has given good returns - but looks like it will be delayed further. Given the VK location and the fact that the IREO sale will kind of cover the VK price (with not a big loan) - I am very keen to explore VK 2BHK CWG. Any one here as any idea when will DDA give possesion of these flats?

Comment

• Re : DDA Flat Allotments: Will Rates Be Revised In Vasant Kunj, Delhi?

Originally posted by avirupnag View Post
                      Thanks for the responses - IREO so far has given good returns - but looks like it will be delayed further. Given the VK location and the fact that the IREO sale will kind of cover the VK price (with not a big loan) - I am very keen to explore VK 2BHK CWG. Any one here as any idea when will DDA give possesion of these flats?
                      the possession process has already started but since the construction is still on, no one has started living there except some dealers (for office purpose). If you want to buy, i would say you should check out the deals in market and buy asap. development is going on in society and with every new milestone reached, prices are increasing. the apartment is empty right now. once the place is fully inhabited, prices will surely increase as compared to what it is today for the under construction apartment. and it wont take much time now. Visit the place and see if it suits you and if you like it.

Comment

Tags: None
                      Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X