Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

DDA Flat Allotments: Will Rates Be Revised In Vasant Kunj, Delhi?

Collapse
X
Collapse

DDA Flat Allotments: Will Rates Be Revised In Vasant Kunj, Delhi?

Last updated: September 25 2016
140 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Re : DDA Flat Allotments: Will Rates Be Revised In Vasant Kunj, Delhi?

    Thanks JD - the agents are quoting 1.4-1.5 cr for these - is it market? also, i went and saw the apartments - there will be no scope for 'extension' in the future

    Comment


    • Re : DDA Flat Allotments: Will Rates Be Revised In Vasant Kunj, Delhi?

      i can not say about the market price. i own lig. i am getting offers of 85-90 for lig ground.
      check yamuna block flats next to boundary wall at the end of apartment. they are beautiful flats with full sun light and air in every room. very nice for end use. since it is a multi story apartment, there are many flats which never gets to see sun light whole day and tube light will be required in every room. so be careful what you select. and do not forget to check boundary wall facing flats at the end end of the apartment...in yamuna block. i am saying yamuna block because i have seen that block. there may be others as well.
      Last edited January 8 2013, 11:47 PM.

      Comment


      • Re : DDA Flat Allotments: Will Rates Be Revised In Vasant Kunj, Delhi?

        D6 is the only high rise apartment of vasant kunj with basement parking. in my opinion, its going to be the best society of vasant kunj because of its location (near to malls-2 kms exactly and spinal injury hospital-》good rent). cost of hig is between 2.5 to 3 cr. this is my genuine opinion. you shall keep these points in mind and checkout and make up your mind for whatever pleases you.

        Comment


        • Re : DDA Flat Allotments: Will Rates Be Revised In Vasant Kunj, Delhi?

          any updates?

          Comment


          • Re : DDA Flat Allotments: Will Rates Be Revised In Vasant Kunj, Delhi?

            Guys any update for D6? rise in price or any correction?

            Comment


            • Re : DDA Flat Allotments: Will Rates Be Revised In Vasant Kunj, Delhi?

              Originally posted by saini1 View Post
              Guys any update for D6? rise in price or any correction?
              no idea. i am getting offers of 90 lacs for my lig ground floor. don;t know about others.

              Comment


              • Re : DDA Flat Allotments: Will Rates Be Revised In Vasant Kunj, Delhi?

                Hi friends.. I have gone through the complete thread. Got some idea about this particular area, however, i would be greatfull if you can help me out. I am looking for a 2BHK house in Delhi in the budget of 50-60 lac. My workplace is Gurgaon and my wife works near Green Park. Preffered area to be minumum 750 sqft. Can you suggest some localities where i get as per my requirement. Look forward for your replies.

                Comment


                • Re : DDA Flat Allotments: Will Rates Be Revised In Vasant Kunj, Delhi?

                  Originally posted by objectiveman View Post
                  Last year has been a period of highest inflation in last decade and a half. By inflation I mean not just high prices but a huge amount of excessive printing of money by the government. When money-supply increases it drives the prices of all real assets like precious metals, real estate etc.. It essentially means too much money chasing the same amount of goods which drives the prices up.
                  WRONG. On the contrary overall M3 money supply growth was far less than expectation, look at credit growth and deposit growth figures. Also, why haven't prices of other commodities risen - I don't see that much inflation in food items. Its only fake speculation, there isn't any transaction at these prices I can guarantee. I live in East Delhi where they claim that prices have appreciated 50% in the last one year but not even a single transaction has taken place in my society. The sellers are still there waiting for buyers.

                  Comment


                  • Re : DDA Flat Allotments: Will Rates Be Revised In Vasant Kunj, Delhi?

                    Originally posted by dsharma9 View Post
                    WRONG. On the contrary overall M3 money supply growth was far less than expectation, look at credit growth and deposit growth figures. Also, why haven't prices of other commodities risen - I don't see that much inflation in food items. Its only fake speculation, there isn't any transaction at these prices I can guarantee. I live in East Delhi where they claim that prices have appreciated 50% in the last one year but not even a single transaction has taken place in my society. The sellers are still there waiting for buyers.
                    i got a flat in newly allotted vasant kunj flats. people are quoting and getting offers of 80+ for 624-650 sq ft 1 bhk flat. The society is far from completion and not at all livable. still ground flats are getting offers of 90-95 lacs. Who the hell is buying? and why?

                    Comment


                    • Re : DDA Flat Allotments: Will Rates Be Revised In Vasant Kunj, Delhi?

                      Originally posted by jackdaniel View Post
                      i got a flat in newly allotted vasant kunj flats. people are quoting and getting offers of 80+ for 624-650 sq ft 1 bhk flat. The society is far from completion and not at all livable. still ground flats are getting offers of 90-95 lacs. Who the hell is buying? and why?
                      Fools for sure ! There is not enough documented publicly available information when it comes to RE transactions in India, so one has to rely on the rumours circulating in the locality. I can only tell from the rumours circulating in my locality (Vasundhara Enclave). Two years back an apartment was sold at 82L, one year back someone demanded 1.1cr but could not sell. Now there is demand for 1.3cr but still no transaction took place. Most of it is in the air, but one thing is for sure - the number of such "fools" are reducing every day with asking prices going high.

                      Comment

                      Tags: None
                      Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X