Will the prices correct after the newly alloted flats come in the market or the reverse would happen and the new flats would command the same price as the market rate?Any one with any good opinion?I am planning to get a flat for investment purpose should i wait or the escalation will continue happening?
Read more
137 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by manu2000_ind
    oh my God. nothing positive for LIG in vk?

There are positives of vasant kunj.

1. There are 4 malls in this area already and a new one will come up soon.
    2. The area is clean and green.
    3. It's near airport.
    4. It's south delhi, saket, sarojini nagar, hauz khas etc. not very far.

I think the property prices here are not very high and the future potential for price increase are very much there. Prices will only increase considering the development of this area.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by redbull
    There are positives of vasant kunj.

1. There are 4 malls in this area already and a new one will come up soon.
    2. The area is clean and green.
    3. It's near airport.
    4. It's south delhi, saket, sarojini nagar, hauz khas etc. not very far.

I think the property prices here are not very high and the future potential for price increase are very much there. Prices will only increase considering the development of this area.

i know vasant kunj is good investment...but i am specifically asking about LIG. LIG in vasant kunj ...is that a good investment ? :bab (2):
    CommentQuote
  • bhai LIG se badiya faridabad ya sonepat jaise delhi ke pass ke areas mein better infra ke sath 4-5 bhk builtup villas mil jayenge aur infra vasant kunj se better hoga and also villa class living is always a high class living for elite class ..
    Kum se kum bache bi garv se ghar mein reh sakenge ek ache se villa mein shanti ke sath aur keep view of 3 years yahan bi itne malls ho jayenge ke bus dilli ki zaroorat ni padegi ..
    Na pani ki dikat na parking ki , na hi traffic ki ..
    Aur agar gurgaon mein job ho toh via kmp just less than 1 hour hassle free drive ..
    yahi invesment 10 saal baad jakr multifold returns dengi . Tab apke bache bi yd krenge ke han. Pa thank you ..^_^
    CommentQuote
    i know vasant kunj is good investment...but i am specifically asking about LIG. LIG in vasant kunj ...is that a good investment ? :bab (2):

VK prices are in hype and nobody is buying at high price. Actual deals are at much lower prices. The brokers are just spreading rumors. Prices are in fact coming down because the new supply needs to be sold and there is no real buyer
    CommentQuote
  • not all of the deals are hype. i have seen a couple of them myself. at least till now they are actually happening there. today i went to explore the area and found it good for many reasons. and i feel it is a good bet for long term and would also survive if a fall happens. survive means..would recover comparatively earlier and with comparatively less impact
    CommentQuote
    not all of the deals are hype. i have seen a couple of them myself. at least till now they are actually happening there. today i went to explore the area and found it good for many reasons. and i feel it is a good bet for long term and would also survive if a fall happens. survive means..would recover comparatively earlier and with comparatively less impact

how have you seen the deals??? Deal may be happening but I mean the actual price of transaction?? Did you count the black money given by buyer to seller?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by McLordGanj
    VK prices are in hype and nobody is buying at high price. Actual deals are at much lower prices. The brokers are just spreading rumors. Prices are in fact coming down because the new supply needs to be sold and there is no real buyer

Though there are few buyers the deals are happening and the cheque component is increasing. I agree with you that as there are few buyers the desperate sellers have to incurr a huge loss. The prices quoted by brokers are not always real prices. A friend recently sold his property at vasant vihar poorvi marg after waiting eight months to find a suitable buyer.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by sauravsbban
    bhai LIG se badiya faridabad ya sonepat jaise delhi ke pass ke areas mein better infra ke sath 4-5 bhk builtup villas mil jayenge aur infra vasant kunj se better hoga and also villa class living is always a high class living for elite class ..
    Kum se kum bache bi garv se ghar mein reh sakenge ek ache se villa mein shanti ke sath aur keep view of 3 years yahan bi itne malls ho jayenge ke bus dilli ki zaroorat ni padegi ..
    Na pani ki dikat na parking ki , na hi traffic ki ..
    Aur agar gurgaon mein job ho toh via kmp just less than 1 hour hassle free drive ..
    yahi invesment 10 saal baad jakr multifold returns dengi . Tab apke bache bi yd krenge ke han. Pa thank you ..^_^

Bhai aap har thread mein sonepat ki marketing kar rahe ho.

Bura na mano dalley ho kya ?
    CommentQuote
  • Hi all,

i have a flat in vasant kunj and it happens to be an lig. Is that really so bad? comments in this thread are heart breaking :bab (26):
    CommentQuote
  • CommentQuote
  • LIG is LIG..no matter what..if it was marketed as "1 BHK" or "2BHK" , it was a different story. You will always be surrounded by so-called "HIG"/ "MIG" people..folks who bought it when flat was just 10-20 lakhs
    Better to move in same income locality--people who are buying TODAY 70 lakh all white are in same league as yours but not folks who bought it in 1990 or 2000.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by ncrinvestor
    LIG is LIG..no matter what..if it was marketed as "1 BHK" or "2BHK" , it was a different story. You will always be surrounded by so-called "HIG"/ "MIG" people..folks who bought it when flat was just 10-20 lakhs
    Better to move in same income locality--people who are buying TODAY 70 lakh all white are in same league as yours but not folks who bought it in 1990 or 2000.

i got it for 35 lakhs. now it is 70
    CommentQuote
  • Great investment!!.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by ncrinvestor
    Great investment!!.

i hope this is not a comment/taunt :(
    reading comments i really do not know if i have a good investment or not for future. for sure i am not losing any money. but a bit worried about its future.
    CommentQuote
  • it seems no body invests in vasant kunj :-(
    CommentQuote