Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

DDA Flat Allotments: Will Rates Be Revised In Vasant Kunj, Delhi?

Collapse
X
Collapse

DDA Flat Allotments: Will Rates Be Revised In Vasant Kunj, Delhi?

Last updated: September 25 2016
140 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re : DDA Flat Allotments: Will Rates Be Revised In Vasant Kunj, Delhi?

Originally posted by jackdaniel View Post
    i got an lig there. is it not good? :-( ...heart break...
    How much you got the deal for.I m also looking for something in end use in Vasant Kunj in CWG DDA LIG flats.
    Thanks,ROHANm

Comment

Originally posted by ROHANm View Post
      How much you got the deal for.I m also looking for something in end use in Vasant Kunj in CWG DDA LIG flats.
      i got it in dda lottery. so i got it cheaper than market price. Got it for 35. Now depending on location and floor, you can get cheapest lig at the cost of 60-62 lacs approximately.
      i was wondering why you want to buy lig in vk? if you dont mind can you share? Because i think very less people will be interested in buying a lig in vk. By spending 60-70 lacs you can get a bigger flat some where else.

Comment

LIG flat for 70 LAC in Vasant Kunj??? .. BAD DEAL in my views .. For 70 Lac rs you can easily get a LIG flat in Rohini ..

No water problem , No infra problem , No electricity problem , Metro, Malls everything is here , Good Security by Police , Courts , Hospitals everything is here

Comment

Originally posted by aryangarg View Post
          LIG flat for 70 LAC in Vasant Kunj??? .. BAD DEAL in my views .. For 70 Lac rs you can easily get a LIG flat in Rohini ..

No water problem , No infra problem , No electricity problem , Metro, Malls everything is here , Good Security by Police , Courts , Hospitals everything is here

I think you have mistakenly written LIG instead of MIG in Rohini

Comment

I M interested as currently IM living in rented accommodation in south delhi and looking to save atleast my rent.Moreover I work in Gurgaon so this place is very near to my office.Moreover these LIGs are a little bigger(54-58 sq mts).BUT if they are 60-70 lacs, I think its a lot of premium being asked.

If buyers are not there why Brokers still quoting price as 60-70 lacs for LIG.
            Thanks,ROHANm

Comment

With property rates coming down by 20% in South Delhi and sales being low for Vasant Kunj Kaveri flats do you guys think its a good deal for 55-58 lacs.
              Moreover, others LIG blocks like Naramada are also coming up just few meters away and with inventory adding up because of these new blocks do you think rates will fall more.
              Thanks,ROHANm

Comment

rates are really reducing last year premium was 21lakhs (33+21=55lakhs) then it increased to 25 to 30 lakhs, now again they have dropped to 21 lakhs for lig. so you can get LIG for 55lakhs easily in D-6 sector.
                for HIG as 50% of the lucky people are not having 1cr white to pay they are selling to brokers , for those who dont have white income to pay 1cr premium started from 60lakhs last year to 80lakhs few months back now again down to 65lakhs and soon when ganga blovk flats comes in the market premium will definitely reduce to 55 to 60 lakhs, for those having white income they can register in their name and sell for 1cr profit, present offer price is 2cr.

Comment

positive points of VASANT KUNJ

Originally posted by manu2000_ind View Post
                  friends, is there any one who thinks a LIG in vasant makes sense? People do buy it but i guess only investors. I saw the negative points...now any positive Points for vk lig?
                  I am living in vasant kunj since last 15 years.Property bought for 10-15 lakhs is now 2.5 -3 cr. Regarding LIG flats in vasant kunj there is only one block which is in Masoodpur market.These are old flats but are comparable to newer MIG ones and offer a potential for expansion(of course after paying bribe to MCD/police).

Now regarding end use I write with with first hand knowledge that most of the flats are occupied by the owners themselves and rest on rent(about 20%).

Living in vasant kunj makes perfect sense. Flats are huge by todays' standard. DDA does not make it so large nowadays. Moreover flats are easily expandable by encroaching public land in connivance with local authorities. There is so much space between the blocks that the flats can easily be increased to twice the size. DDA has also realised this and the flats in Dwarka or newer blocks in VK do not have any scope for expansion. So obviously old flats are at a premium.

The electricity supply is near perfect 24X7 except for occasional breakdowns. Water supply was dismal when we had shifted but now with sonia vihar water there is adequate supply and that also sweet water.Proximity to Airport is another huge plus as also many good hospitals (Fortis, ISIC, Liver Institute).Malls (DT,Ambience, Vasant square).Add to it piped gas and numerous CNG pumps.There is so much greenery within the blocks along with parks and playgrounds, mother dairy booths safal outlets. I could go on & on but someone may take me as a broker.

The only thing lacking is peace and tranquility which was about 15 years back.So many cars and renovation or construction going on in neighbouring flats constantly gets on the nerves.

Comment

Originally posted by naganyal View Post
                    rates are really reducing last year premium was 21lakhs (33+21=55lakhs) then it increased to 25 to 30 lakhs, now again they have dropped to 21 lakhs for lig. so you can get LIG for 55lakhs easily in D-6 sector.
                    for HIG as 50% of the lucky people are not having 1cr white to pay they are selling to brokers , for those who dont have white income to pay 1cr premium started from 60lakhs last year to 80lakhs few months back now again down to 65lakhs and soon when ganga blovk flats comes in the market premium will definitely reduce to 55 to 60 lakhs, for those having white income they can register in their name and sell for 1cr profit, present offer price is 2cr.
                    Market coming down, Shall i wait or get LIG in my budget as MIG and HIG would never fall in my budget of 55 lacs..whatever be the market.
                    What is the on paper price for MIG and HIG and how much premium is now they are asking.
                    Thanks,ROHANm

Comment

Originally posted by niraj7 View Post
                      I am living in vasant kunj since last 15 years.Property bought for 10-15 lakhs is now 2.5 -3 cr. Regarding LIG flats in vasant kunj there is only one block which is in Masoodpur market.These are old flats but are comparable to newer MIG ones and offer a potential for expansion(of course after paying bribe to MCD/police).

Now regarding end use I write with with first hand knowledge that most of the flats are occupied by the owners themselves and rest on rent(about 20%).

Living in vasant kunj makes perfect sense. Flats are huge by todays' standard. DDA does not make it so large nowadays. Moreover flats are easily expandable by encroaching public land in connivance with local authorities. There is so much space between the blocks that the flats can easily be increased to twice the size. DDA has also realised this and the flats in Dwarka or newer blocks in VK do not have any scope for expansion. So obviously old flats are at a premium.

The electricity supply is near perfect 24X7 except for occasional breakdowns. Water supply was dismal when we had shifted but now with sonia vihar water there is adequate supply and that also sweet water.Proximity to Airport is another huge plus as also many good hospitals (Fortis, ISIC, Liver Institute).Malls (DT,Ambience, Vasant square).Add to it piped gas and numerous CNG pumps.There is so much greenery within the blocks along with parks and playgrounds, mother dairy booths safal outlets. I could go on & on but someone may take me as a broker.

The only thing lacking is peace and tranquility which was about 15 years back.So many cars and renovation or construction going on in neighbouring flats constantly gets on the nerves.
                      Niraj,
                      Is this statement valid for Kaveri block LIG as well as I see even the terrace is common unlike other LIG flats by DDA where top floor has benefit of making another room on top of it.
                      "Moreover flats are easily expandable by encroaching public land in connivance with local authorities. There is so much space between the blocks that the flats can easily be increased to twice the size."
                      Thanks,ROHANm

Comment

Tags: None
                      Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X