Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

DDA Flat Allotments: Will Rates Be Revised In Vasant Kunj, Delhi?

Collapse
X
Collapse

DDA Flat Allotments: Will Rates Be Revised In Vasant Kunj, Delhi?

Last updated: September 25 2016
140 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re : DDA Flat Allotments: Will Rates Be Revised In Vasant Kunj, Delhi?

In one of the post it was mentioned the following"Water could become the prime stumbling block to improve occupancy in D-6 Vasant Kunj, where flats were being allotted under the 2010 housing scheme. The DJB said two years ago that it didn’t have enough water to supply to these flats, which were supposed to be ready before the Commonwealth Games to accommodate tourists and delegates for an interim period"
    Can anyone living in Kaveri D-6 let us know the eater situation in Vasant Kunj Kaveri Block.
    Thanks,ROHANm

Comment

Originally posted by ROHANm View Post
      Niraj,
      Is this statement valid for Kaveri block LIG as well as I see even the terrace is common unlike other LIG flats by DDA where top floor has benefit of making another room on top of it.
      "Moreover flats are easily expandable by encroaching public land in connivance with local authorities. There is so much space between the blocks that the flats can easily be increased to twice the size."
      Dear
      You missed my point that the DDA has wisened up. Newer flats do not offer any scope of expansion and that includes Kaveri block and common wealth flats constructed in 2010.

Comment

Market coming down, Shall i wait or get LIG in my budget as MIG and HIG would never fall in my budget of 55 lacs..whatever be the market.
        What is the on paper price for MIG and HIG and how much premium is now they are asking.

why do you want to invest in LIG at D-6 , they are Very-2 small in size, carpet area not more than 400sq feet, nobody will take it on rent and who will pay 80lakhs for those match boxes if you want returns,
        Paper prices are 31 to 36 lakhs and premium asked are 22 to 30lakhs currently,
        and as per my assumption rates will go down to 50 to 55 lakhs except for ground floors which command highest premium as can be used as shops or office illegally .
        rest is your choice and if you still want to invest in vasant kunj better to go for those old flats with scope of extension as stated in one of the post by niraj. and yes at least press like for this advice
        Last edited August 13 2012, 11:04 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by naganyal View Post
          why do you want to invest in LIG at D-6 , they are Very-2 small in size, carpet area not more than 400sq feet, nobody will take it on rent and who will pay 80lakhs for those match boxes if you want returns,
          Paper prices are 31 to 36 lakhs and premium asked are 22 to 30lakhs currently,
          and as per my assumption rates will go down to 50 to 55 lakhs except for ground floors which command highest premium as can be used as shops or office illegally .
          rest is your choice and if you still want to invest in vasant kunj better to go for those old flats with scope of extension as stated in one of the post by niraj. and yes at least press like for this advice
          The only reason I wanted to go for LIG in Vasant Kunj is the locality and connectivity to near by areas with good schools etc.This I'm looking for end use and is not able to decide as the Builltup Area is too small,true.
          I have been searching property since 2-3 months and have seen areas like Gurgaon,Noida and Faridabad.These areas are out of my budget for 2 bhk RTM or they are very far from my office that is in Gurgaon.
          I was planning that for initial 2-3 years I would live in this 1 BHK apartment and then put it on rent and move to 2bhk apartment on rent in near by flats may be Narmada block etc.This way I will be able to Manage my 1 BHK Apartment and by paying say additional 10k I would be also living in MIG flat.
          Also can you suggest apart from E2 Vasant Kunj, some old flats with scope of extension, I can have a look and decide.
          Thanks,ROHANm

Comment

Dda real face

Dda real face.
            Attached Files

Comment

Really pathetic.
              I'd applied for DDA VK flats and Im so happy now that I didnt get it !!

Originally posted by khotasikka View Post
              Dda real face.

Comment

What is resale rate of D6 flat. 2BHK.

Comment

Originally posted by sh-saxena View Post
                  Really pathetic.
                  I'd applied for DDA VK flats and Im so happy now that I didnt get it !!
                  But still those who have got the flats can sell the flats and earn a hefty premium. Its not that bad situation for those who got the flats.

Comment

Vasant Kunj resale flat!

Hi,
                    Actually the price right now in vasant kunj for new allotment are as below:

For LIG: Start from 60 Lac to 70 lac
                    For MIG: Start from 1.1 cr to 1.5 cr
                    For HIG : Start from 2.1 cr to 2.75.

In future price for same would rise to 20% within 8 months because though as per recent price in vasant kunj is high for example old allotment d-6 2 bhk recent price is 1.5 to 2.0 cr and same old allotemnt E-2 near mahipalpur, rate is 1.2 cr for 2 bhk for 2 floor and above.

Advantage :
                    1) Location: It is located in prime location .
                    2) Price : Price would increase to 20% or above
                    3) Underground parking for MIG/HIG
                    4) Maintaince would be barred by DDA for 30 years.
                    5) Lift provision.

Disadvantage:

1) To completed yet accept sarswati S3 and etc.
                    2) No power and water supply.

Originally posted by khotasikka View Post
                    What is resale rate of D6 flat. 2BHK.
                    Last edited August 21 2012, 02:48 PM. Reason: Personal information sharing not allowed

Comment

vasant kunj Resale

Hi,
                      Actually the price right now in vasant kunj for new allotment are as below:

For LIG: Start from 60 Lac to 70 lac
                      For MIG: Start from 1.1 cr to 1.5 cr
                      For HIG : Start from 2.1 cr to 2.75.

In future price for same would rise to 20% within 8 months because though as per recent price in vasant kunj is high for example old allotment d-6 2 bhk recent price is 1.5 to 2.0 cr and same old allotemnt E-2 near mahipalpur, rate is 1.2 cr for 2 bhk for 2 floor and above.

Advantage :
                      1) Location: It is located in prime location .
                      2) Price : Price would increase to 20% or above
                      3) Underground parking for MIG/HIG
                      4) Maintaince would be barred by DDA for 30 years.
                      5) Lift provision.

Disadvantage:

1) To completed yet accept sarswati S3 and etc.
                      2) No power and water supply.
                      IL]
                      In one of the post it was mentioned the following"Water could become the prime stumbling block to improve occupancy in D-6 Vasant Kunj, where flats were being allotted under the 2010 housing scheme. The DJB said two years ago that it didn’t have enough water to supply to these flats, which were supposed to be ready before the Commonwealth Games to accommodate tourists and delegates for an interim period"
                      Can anyone living in Kaveri D-6 let us know the eater situation in Vasant Kunj Kaveri Block.
                      Last edited August 21 2012, 02:48 PM. Reason: Personal information sharing not allowed

Comment

Tags: None
                      Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X