Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

DDA Flat Allotments: Will Rates Be Revised In Vasant Kunj, Delhi?

Collapse
X
Collapse

DDA Flat Allotments: Will Rates Be Revised In Vasant Kunj, Delhi?

Last updated: September 25 2016
140 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re : DDA Flat Allotments: Will Rates Be Revised In Vasant Kunj, Delhi?

Im sure its very good for people who got allotments. But Im still happy I didnt get it as I invested with IREO in Gurgaon instead & my investment has done equally well, the payments are spread over 2.5 years and no hassles at all. Not sure how easy or difficult it is to sell the VK new flats till the construction/water/power issues are fixed but the Gurgaon one looks easy to exit.

Originally posted by jackdaniel View Post
    But still those who have got the flats can sell the flats and earn a hefty premium. Its not that bad situation for those who got the flats.
    Last edited August 22 2012, 11:51 AM.

Comment

What is the current rate of HIG, ground floor apartment in VK, D-3 (commonwealth flats) ?
      Is it going to come down with oversupply of flats in near future when DDA starts giving possessions?
      The price quoted at real estate websites varies from 2 to 2.75...Is it inflated price mentioned there?

Comment

Originally posted by vermapunit22 View Post
        What is the current rate of HIG, ground floor apartment in VK, D-3 (commonwealth flats) ?
        Is it going to come down with oversupply of flats in near future when DDA starts giving possessions?
        The price quoted at real estate websites varies from 2 to 2.75...Is it inflated price mentioned there?
        2 cr. is just about right price.What oversupply??? Prices are only going to increase in VK and not come down any time in foreseeable future.

So if you have the dough then grab it.

Comment

Thanks Neeraj, Do you know any good agent who can be trusted for fair deal.
          I think registry of the flats is still pending...Should we wait for the registries to be complete by the allotees?

Comment

Originally posted by vermapunit22 View Post
            Thanks Neeraj, Do you know any good agent who can be trusted for fair deal.
            I think registry of the flats is still pending...Should we wait for the registries to be complete by the allotees?
            "Good Agent" is an oxymoron. All property agents are in there to make money.In the process you will be a BAKRA and bakrid is round the corner.
            Take a visit personally and talk to as many dealers as possible.Verify the ownership from DDA (through RTI or chai pani) if you are purchasing from original allottee.

Completion of registries is some time away since flats are in a dilapidated condition ( post cwg not maintained properly leading to pilferage etc)and they have been ordered to be spruced up before handing over by the LG. By which time prices may go up slightly or the flat you have shortlisted might be sold off.

Comment

if u find a seller who is ready to sell hig for 2 crs....dnt let it go. it will be a steal deal

Comment

Hi,I am posting my views on this thread for the very first time.i just wanna say one thing..if u guys have been allotted lig/mig/hig in VK then don't ever think of selling it for at least 6 months as the prices will surely increase in VK.
                1...There are many reasons for the price increase apart from connectivity,location,airport,class of people,flat in the capital of india,new road from ryan school to shive murti and many many more and u guys know about all this.
                2..so there is no comparison to gurgaon or noida with VK as history proves that VK prices were never down since last 20 years(not even in recession period) but in gurgaon or noida prices keep on fluctuating to either side.
                3..Moreover as the possession is being offered and the people started living there,this will only increase the price as i have always seen that in post area like VK prices have always increased once end user started living,but this is not always the case in other areas.
                4..also there is lot of land available in gurgaon/noida where government will sooner or later can give permission for construction but in delhi this option is also not really available.there is hardly any land where dda can built flats..any mind u that name of DDA alone is a government stamp.which means there there is nothing more genuine than it.(sarkari makan and sarkari job is always the best)
                5..so all those few guys who think it is better to sell VK flats they might have to repent their decision.so stick to it for atleast 6 months as prices can increase upto 50% alone in these 6 months...specially for lig as there is lot of scope for price appreciation for lig.prices can easily touch to 1.30 crore from the present cost of 75-80 lakh for new block(yamuna,ganga,sarasvati).
                rest is your wish.all the best guys..all comments are welcomed.

Comment

Though I agree that price in VK is only going to increase but it is not true that land is not available in Delhi.
                  As per MPD 2021 the areas declared as R zone in and around Najafgarh and Narela etc. have been cleared to be acquired by the private players for building projects and these areas are within 15 km of Dwarka.

Comment

1.3 crore for LIG...... but who will pay 1.3 for lig?

Originally posted by rambohick1 View Post
                    Hi,I am posting my views on this thread for the very first time.i just wanna say one thing..if u guys have been allotted lig/mig/hig in VK then don't ever think of selling it for at least 6 months as the prices will surely increase in VK.
                    1...There are many reasons for the price increase apart from connectivity,location,airport,class of people,flat in the capital of india,new road from ryan school to shive murti and many many more and u guys know about all this.
                    2..so there is no comparison to gurgaon or noida with VK as history proves that VK prices were never down since last 20 years(not even in recession period) but in gurgaon or noida prices keep on fluctuating to either side.
                    3..Moreover as the possession is being offered and the people started living there,this will only increase the price as i have always seen that in post area like VK prices have always increased once end user started living,but this is not always the case in other areas.
                    4..also there is lot of land available in gurgaon/noida where government will sooner or later can give permission for construction but in delhi this option is also not really available.there is hardly any land where dda can built flats..any mind u that name of DDA alone is a government stamp.which means there there is nothing more genuine than it.(sarkari makan and sarkari job is always the best)
                    5..so all those few guys who think it is better to sell VK flats they might have to repent their decision.so stick to it for atleast 6 months as prices can increase upto 50% alone in these 6 months...specially for lig as there is lot of scope for price appreciation for lig.prices can easily touch to 1.30 crore from the present cost of 75-80 lakh for new block(yamuna,ganga,sarasvati).
                    rest is your wish.all the best guys..all comments are welcomed.

Comment

Originally posted by jackdaniel View Post
                      1.3 crore for LIG...... but who will pay 1.3 for lig?
                      I visisted a relative yesterday in Rohini. They stay in a 60 square metre plot in Sector 16. One of the plots in their lane is being constructed and sold as floors, imagine the price tag, its 80 lakhs per floor (4 floors + a parking accommodation for 3 cars) and the builder has constructed a lift, stair case as well for the 2 BHK units.

This plot went for 2.1 crores. Anything can happen. I reckon 1.3 crores for a LIG in VK is not really unimaginable from that perspective.

Comment

Tags: None
                      Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X