Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

DDA Flat Allotments: Will Rates Be Revised In Vasant Kunj, Delhi?

Collapse
X
Collapse

DDA Flat Allotments: Will Rates Be Revised In Vasant Kunj, Delhi?

Last updated: September 25 2016
140 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re : DDA Flat Allotments: Will Rates Be Revised In Vasant Kunj, Delhi?

Originally posted by chikoo View Post
    I visisted a relative yesterday in Rohini. They stay in a 60 square metre plot in Sector 16. One of the plots in their lane is being constructed and sold as floors, imagine the price tag, its 80 lakhs per floor (4 floors + a parking accommodation for 3 cars) and the builder has constructed a lift, stair case as well for the 2 BHK units.

This plot went for 2.1 crores. Anything can happen. I reckon 1.3 crores for a LIG in VK is not really unimaginable from that perspective.
    i agree that rates may touch 1.3 cr for lig in vk. but...who will buy?
    one can buy a 3bhk in dwarka for 1.3 cr. or in gurgaon. how many ppk r there who will prefer vk lig? if we create a poll and see public opibion then we can have some idea

Comment

Originally posted by jackdaniel View Post
      i agree that rates may touch 1.3 cr for lig in vk. but...who will buy?
      one can buy a 3bhk in dwarka for 1.3 cr. or in gurgaon. how many ppk r there who will prefer vk lig? if we create a poll and see public opibion then we can have some idea
      Thats exactly the question I was asking myself, who would pay 80 lakhs for a floor in 60 sq metre in Rohini Sector 16? Apparently, there are many people who are willing to pay any price for their preferred location.

Comment

some time ago some one was asking the right price of vk hig. now i am aware of a deal happened there at 3 crore for hig.

i wonder if that person got the deal in 2-2.25 crore or not

Comment

Originally posted by jackdaniel View Post
          some time ago some one was asking the right price of vk hig. now i am aware of a deal happened there at 3 crore for hig.

i wonder if that person got the deal in 2-2.25 crore or not
          Really don't know what these RE prices will do to the social fabric of India.

Comment

hig walo ki to lottery hai

Comment

3 crore for HIG in which sector ? ground floor HIG would be around 3.5 crore in my view.

Comment

d6

Comment

D6 block

Comment

all hype and bulls*** guys !! sumone says 60 sq mtr plot sold for xyz amount, sumone says 60 sq yard floor for xyz amount. who will prove it ? after buying anyone/everyone says whatever they want to say. if sumone buys a plot of 60 sq yards u expect gim to tell u the correct price of his purchase ? n if he is a builder then sone pe suhaga.. expect him to tell u the real price ? 2.1 crores bolega to 1.2 crores actual hoga.
                    i will share a first hand experience with u. recently was told abt an incident by a frnd who stays in west delhi. thr was this 100 sq yard plot in one of the areas in west delhi which was purchased by a builder for "1.4" crores 3 years back. this figure of 1.4 crores was stated openly and loudly by the builder 3 years back. now he constructed ground floor, 1st floor and second floor and started demanding 1 crore for each floor. reason being 'i bought plot for 1.4 crores construction 70-80 lakhs and its been 2-3 years so 1 crore for a floor. since last 1 year he hasnt been able to sell even a single floor. and recently he has revised his demand. dont b surprised aftr reading what i am abt to write..
                    now he is willing to sell the whole building for 1.4 crores. so what this implies ?
                    he definately bought the land for a price much much less than 1.4 crores.
                    the above case is of one of the congested colonies of west delhi but this same story is repeated in each and every corner of delhi.. fake prices floating around

Comment

Mates any story told here can be fake , just go & check on ground ...
                      Various factors are involved in deciding prices like location , clear title etc ..
                      Prices are still high due to investors/NRIs & not sue to end user .
                      You may never see drop in prices in Delhi as builders/investors will continue to hold their property & keep the demand up especially in Delhi where supply is not much .

Comment

Tags: None
                      Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X