Will the prices correct after the newly alloted flats come in the market or the reverse would happen and the new flats would command the same price as the market rate?Any one with any good opinion?I am planning to get a flat for investment purpose should i wait or the escalation will continue happening?
Read more
137 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Good luck Jack.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by jackdaniel
    experts, please advise me.... what is a better step. i have lig in vasant kunj. rental income is 15000-18000 rs per month. (30% income tax will be deducted on this). and i pay 25k emi for the flat. every year 10% rent will increase. emi will remain same. my salary is 69000 (inhand). is it better to hold this flat and pay 25k emi (10-12k rental - after income tax deduction) or sell it and buy emillia floor in new gurgaon (50-60 lacs) which will be loan free. no rent right now but in future rental income will also start...may be after 4-5 years. i am really confused and seeking advise of senior experts. looking eagerly for suggestion from all of you guys. thanks a lot for reading this and hope you will reply as well.

keep flat of delhi delhi is far most better than gurgaon

see the area vasant kunj that we cant compare with sectore 8x of gurgaon

so hold delhi
    CommentQuote
  • isn't it paying 25k out of 69k as home loan emi too much ?
    CommentQuote
    isn't it paying 25k out of 69k as home loan emi too much ?

jack bhai i know but do u think that rental incoem will start now if u buy vatika floors

floors will have less rent than appartments it will be vatika also
    lets keep horizon for 5 years
    about prices i will say delhi has more chances beacuse of master plan if it is approved it has more chances thand gurgaon

lets say after 3 years your rental start in vatika say 20000 which i think max for floor
    so 2 years no 3 years it come 7.20 lakhs ( 5 yers )
    now for delhi 14000 now so 14000 *12 * 5 = 8.40 lakhs

and your appartment is already rented what if u don't get rent in vatika

so in my view delhi is best
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by abhay
    jack bhai i know but do u think that rental incoem will start now if u buy vatika floors

floors will have less rent than appartments it will be vatika also
    lets keep horizon for 5 years
    about prices i will say delhi has more chances beacuse of master plan if it is approved it has more chances thand gurgaon

lets say after 3 years your rental start in vatika say 20000 which i think max for floor
    so 2 years no 3 years it come 7.20 lakhs ( 5 yers )
    now for delhi 14000 now so 14000 *12 * 5 = 8.40 lakhs

and your appartment is already rented what if u don't get rent in vatika

so in my view delhi is best

there is no rent in vatika emillia floors today. vasant kunj lig rent is already 16-18k rs for lig (you may get a 3 bhk for that much rent in dwarka). and in 5 years, vk rent would also increase. i also want to keep vk flat. just that the emi is a bit too much for me. right now i have not rented the flat. it would take 6-8 months i think.
    CommentQuote
  • more suggestions are welcome
    CommentQuote
  • Asking & Going Price

Dear All,

What would be the going price of a 3 bhk in the newly alloted DDA apartments in Vasant Kunj.

And what is the occupancy rate.

Regards
    CommentQuote
  • Do you really need rental income this age or you want you base amt to grow (cant guess your age) i feel there is no point in blocking money in vasant kunj LIG as i personally dont feel too much of appreciation in near future... where in if you invest in gurgaon new launch you wont get rental income but your base amount will grow!!! (Personal opinion ,no offence ...do share your vies )
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by dlf360
    Do you really need rental income this age or you want you base amt to grow (cant guess your age) i feel there is no point in blocking money in vasant kunj LIG as i personally dont feel too much of appreciation in near future... where in if you invest in gurgaon new launch you wont get rental income but your base amount will grow!!! (Personal opinion ,no offence ...do share your vies )

age is 30.
    in dwarka, a decent 3bhk at good location costs between 1.3 to 1.8 crore. and in D6 vasant kunj...the cost of 3 bhk is around 2.25 to 2.8 cr approx (as told by diff dealers. prices may diff). but the diff in lig flats in dwarka and vasant kunj is very less. 60-70 lacs in dwarka and 70-85 lacs in vasant kunj. considering rates of dwarka, i was expecting rise in vk price.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by winterchill
    Whats the price as per your survey ?

for 2 BHK the brokers are quoting 1.35 to 1.6 depending on sq.ft and foor; for 3 BHK - 2 to 2.25
    CommentQuote
    age is 30.
    in dwarka, a decent 3bhk at good location costs between 1.3 to 1.8 crore. and in D6 vasant kunj...the cost of 3 bhk is around 2.25 to 2.8 cr approx (as told by diff dealers. prices may diff). but the diff in lig flats in dwarka and vasant kunj is very less. 60-70 lacs in dwarka and 70-85 lacs in vasant kunj. considering rates of dwarka, i was expecting rise in vk price.

Bade bhai delhi ki property ko rako aur ek aur RTM lelo abhi jo rent hain who EMI ban jaiegi if possible. :)
    CommentQuote
  • does any body got any genuine idea of lig flat rates in vasant kunj (which i own). block wise update will be really helpfull....saraswati, narmada, yamuna, kaveri, ganga. hig, mig have huge demand. any thing about lig? i am always a bit pessimistic about my investments so that reality does not hit me :P
    CommentQuote
    does any body got any genuine idea of lig flat rates in vasant kunj (which i own). block wise update will be really helpfull....saraswati, narmada, yamuna, kaveri, ganga. hig, mig have huge demand. any thing about lig? i am always a bit pessimistic about my investments so that reality does not hit me :P

many sellers in mig, not much in demand this whole society bec of lingering problems which come all over newspapers and news
    CommentQuote
    does any body got any genuine idea of lig flat rates in vasant kunj (which i own). block wise update will be really helpfull....saraswati, narmada, yamuna, kaveri, ganga. hig, mig have huge demand. any thing about lig? i am always a bit pessimistic about my investments so that reality does not hit me :P

The price quoted to me were 80L in Saraswati, but I was told its slowdown time, so we might get a deal anywhere between 70-75L. Not sure how much is true....the apartments are still not in livable condition, except for couple of blocks in Saraswati. I guess after 6 months - 1 year the prices would rise.
    CommentQuote
    experts, please advise me.... what is a better step. i have lig in vasant kunj. rental income is 15000-18000 rs per month. (30% income tax will be deducted on this). and i pay 25k emi for the flat. every year 10% rent will increase. emi will remain same. my salary is 69000 (inhand). is it better to hold this flat and pay 25k emi (10-12k rental - after income tax deduction) or sell it and buy emillia floor in new gurgaon (50-60 lacs) which will be loan free. no rent right now but in future rental income will also start...may be after 4-5 years. i am really confused and seeking advise of senior experts. looking eagerly for suggestion from all of you guys. thanks a lot for reading this and hope you will reply as well.

I think hold on with your Vasant Kunj flat , Delhi is Delhi !
    Vasant kunj area is one the best
    CommentQuote