Hi all!!

I am new to this forum and i need your suggestions .. I am thinking of investing in a 60 meter plot in sector 29 of Rohini . The prevailing market price is between 80-85 Lacs .

To me ,the current rates seem very high considering there is no light , water , infrastructure in these sectors . The only structure that we see is the flats that came recently in the DDA Housing scheme 2010 otherwise its just a jungle at present(with few exceptions of constructed plots of various property dealers) . In the month of december 2010 these same plots were selling for 60 lacs i.e. 1 lac a square meter . The prices have escalated nearly 40-45% in the last 4-5 months .

Whats your say guys, is it worth investing there now and holding on for 2-3 years or shall i wait for the correction , is correction expected in these sectors , if yes how long you think it will take ?

Thanks in advance .
Read more
52 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by gaurav_chugh
    There is a correction in prices in Rohini new sectors. Rates have fallen by 15K/ sq mt in last 10 days.

What are the current rates buddy?
    CommentQuote
  • Bhai maloom nahi kuch log RE market ko stock market se kaise compare kar lete hain? Stop loss or resistance ki baat ho rahi hai with predefined targets.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by gaurav_chugh
    There is a correction in prices in Rohini new sectors. Rates have fallen by 15K/ sq mt in last 10 days.

What are the rates after the correction?

If newspaper reports are correct, then DDA has alloted 55000 plots in Rohini till date since 1980s and are going to allot some 25000 plots more after the high court orders. Supply in non-populated sectors of Rohini is going to increase.

Looking at this can we expect substantial correction in sector-28 and beyond? Correction of 15K per sq met is nothing given the rise in last 8-9 months.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by ThePunjabi
    What are the rates after the correction?

If newspaper reports are correct, then DDA has alloted 55000 plots in Rohini till date since 1980s and are going to allot some 25000 plots more after the high court orders. Supply in non-populated sectors of Rohini is going to increase.

Looking at this can we expect substantial correction in sector-28 and beyond? Correction of 15K per sq met is nothing given the rise in last 8-9 months.

Rates at present are 1 cr - 1.35 cr for 60 mt plots. They were 1.15 cr to 1.5 cr till 2 weeks back.

I dont think demand supply funda is reliable any more in Indian RE market, if that was the case we would have seen 50% correction at Dwarka Expressway by now.

According to me fresh supply will jack the prices up in the region once the new plots are released.

-Gaurav
    CommentQuote
  • i'm new to rohini. with 45lk budget what can i buy in freehold plots? what will be the cost of 48 mtr plots.;);)
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by victor101
    i'm new to rohini. with 45lk budget what can i buy in freehold plots? what will be the cost of 48 mtr plots.;);)

you will get 32sqmt plot in cash down payment. somewhere in 32 sector. Stay invested and you can make or break 5-10 lacs easily here.
    CommentQuote
  • I am looking to buy a 60 yard plot in any of these sectors with a budget of 75 Lakhs. Are there any available ?
    CommentQuote
  • Yes you can get but just take care that 1981 plot scheme registrants will get their plots on leasehold & you need to buy it from them . Its illegal officially thats why its cheap otherwise
    I need not tell you the plot rates in Delhi . Check for some freehold plots in old sectors like 28 & 29 by visiting & studying the area .
    CommentQuote
  • Are there any plots at all that I can buy in any of the Rohini sectors(especially the cheaper ones) for Rs. 75 Lakh. I would prefer to buy property on freehold rather than illegally on lease.
    CommentQuote
  • What is the Rate of 32 meter Joda =64 meter Corner Park facing Plot in Sector 28.? Kya Naksha Pass Ho Raha hai 32 meter Joda ka?
    CommentQuote
  • Officially it is not approved till today...

However, I heard some brokers saying that the proposal from DDA is floated for the same ( do ur investigation before taking ur call )....

Btw, do anyone has any approved Metro map from rithala to bawana metro map and is sector 28/29 is also covered in proposed metro route??????????
    CommentQuote
  • What is a reasonable price for a 32 sq. meter in sector 30? is this the time to invest?
    CommentQuote
  • Is it safe to invest in Sector 30? any pending litigation in Sector 30? please friends guide, want guidance before investing life savings.
    CommentQuote
  • nobody is there to talk on this thread. It seems all veterans are too busy in noida & gr. Noida. Jara idhar bhi thoda dhyan do.
    CommentQuote
  • I am too looking for plot in new sector of rohini , rohini sec-28 to 35. If anyone has idea please share.
    CommentQuote