Sort by :
Filter by :
- Go for sectors touching planned metro , to be extended from Rithala , heard sector 35 & 36 will have stations of their own .CommentQuote0Flag
- Is the Rithala Metro Extension route is final?CommentQuote0Flag
- Yes its gone for one final approval from govt , already planned out by delhi metro .CommentQuote0Flag
- if you are having any detail about the route. Please shareCommentQuote0Flag
- 32sq meter mein khade hone ki bhi jagah hoti hai???
only idiots want to "invest" in this because there will be no end users for such tiny plots which are meant for jhuggi jhopdi waleCommentQuote0Flag
- I am not sure if we are talking about end use or investment ?
There is no use of investing for end use but yes its an excellent opportunity to invest in such plots .
I hope some people here realise the importance of owning a piece of land in national capital .
Once Dwarka & Rohini were considered far flung & inhabitable but everyone knows whats the situation today for these plotted sub cities of delhi . Kuch nahin bachne waala in near future in metros .CommentQuote0Flag
- By the way , dealers r already setting premium for Rohini plots where there is no electricity , water , sewerage etc , ones which belong to allottees of Rohini Residential Scheme 1981 . 60 sq mt plot commanding 40L in sectors 35/36/37 with no basic amenities & farming being done there right now . Thats the power of owning a piece of landCommentQuote0Flag