Delhi Should I Buy a 60 Mtr Plot for 85L in Sector 29 Rohini

Last updated: April 19 2016
53 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re : Delhi Should I Buy a 60 Mtr Plot for 85L in Sector 29 Rohini

Originally posted by gaurav_chugh View Post
    There is a correction in prices in Rohini new sectors. Rates have fallen by 15K/ sq mt in last 10 days.

gaurav bhai its is as if the property prices are traded in BSE or NSE he he...do they change every 15 days...
    Life is good.

Comment

There is a correction in prices in Rohini new sectors. Rates have fallen by 15K/ sq mt in last 10 days.
      What are the current rates buddy?
      If it was easy, everybody would be doing it.

Comment

Bhai maloom nahi kuch log RE market ko stock market se kaise compare kar lete hain? Stop loss or resistance ki baat ho rahi hai with predefined targets.

Comment

What are the rates after the correction?

If newspaper reports are correct, then DDA has alloted 55000 plots in Rohini till date since 1980s and are going to allot some 25000 plots more after the high court orders. Supply in non-populated sectors of Rohini is going to increase.

Looking at this can we expect substantial correction in sector-28 and beyond? Correction of 15K per sq met is nothing given the rise in last 8-9 months.

Comment

Originally posted by ThePunjabi View Post
            What are the rates after the correction?

If newspaper reports are correct, then DDA has alloted 55000 plots in Rohini till date since 1980s and are going to allot some 25000 plots more after the high court orders. Supply in non-populated sectors of Rohini is going to increase.

Looking at this can we expect substantial correction in sector-28 and beyond? Correction of 15K per sq met is nothing given the rise in last 8-9 months.
            Rates at present are 1 cr - 1.35 cr for 60 mt plots. They were 1.15 cr to 1.5 cr till 2 weeks back.

I dont think demand supply funda is reliable any more in Indian RE market, if that was the case we would have seen 50% correction at Dwarka Expressway by now.

According to me fresh supply will jack the prices up in the region once the new plots are released.

-Gaurav

Comment

i'm new to rohini. with 45lk budget what can i buy in freehold plots? what will be the cost of 48 mtr plots.
              Last edited August 29 2012, 06:50 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by victor101 View Post
                i'm new to rohini. with 45lk budget what can i buy in freehold plots? what will be the cost of 48 mtr plots.
                you will get 32sqmt plot in cash down payment. somewhere in 32 sector. Stay invested and you can make or break 5-10 lacs easily here.

Comment

I am looking to buy a 60 yard plot in any of these sectors with a budget of 75 Lakhs. Are there any available ?

Comment

Yes you can get but just take care that 1981 plot scheme registrants will get their plots on leasehold & you need to buy it from them . Its illegal officially thats why its cheap otherwise
                    I need not tell you the plot rates in Delhi . Check for some freehold plots in old sectors like 28 & 29 by visiting & studying the area .

Comment

Are there any plots at all that I can buy in any of the Rohini sectors(especially the cheaper ones) for Rs. 75 Lakh. I would prefer to buy property on freehold rather than illegally on lease.

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X