Collapse

Why have Delhi rents jumped?

Last updated: June 4 2011
14 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re : Why have Delhi rents jumped?

A broker took me to Paravaran Complex. He was interested that I take a flat there on rent. When I expressed my apprehension saying it was an unauthorised colony, he smirked. He pointed to a building and said, "That building belongs to a DIG, that one and that one are of IAS officers. No one can touch them."
    So you are in safe company. You wont be touched. For our rulers are so good at grabbing land to park their ill gotten gains. You must have bought yours with hard earned money. Look at Sainik farms...while many jhuggi colonies got demolished because they stood on government land, Sainik Farms stands...because it is the rich and the influential who own property here.

Comment

Don't get it, so that the dealer could also understand where the demand is.
      People also see everything and still adopts it is the main reason these politicians/govt officials flourish.

Comment

its is about finding the right property at the right time

Comment

Originally posted by rohit_warren View Post
          its is about finding the right property at the right time
          You are right - Our leaders ensure that they are at the right place at the right time!

Comment

They are always going to be like this, atleast till we keep on promoting whatever they put their money in...

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
            Working...
            X