Hi All,

I am working in Gurgaon in IT industry and looking for a flat for end use in Delhi near to Gurgaon within budget of 40-50 lacs including bank loan. I have shortlisted some of the areas like Dwarka Sector 18B, 19, Janakpuri, Vikaspuri, Ramesh Nagar, and Pashchim Vihar. Can anyone please comment on the locality in these areas and flats available in budget of 40 to 50 lacs.

Please provide me some help if there are any other areas near to Gurgaon and good for end use. I am looking for ready to move in properties.

Also please comment on is it good option to buy builder floor apartments in Delhi for end use?

Thanks
Read more
4 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • You can get 1BHK(LIG) in Dwarka and 2BHK (800sqf) in Paschim Vihar (BG6, BG7, GH5-9 blocks) OR 2BHK in Ramesh Nagar.

Vikaspuri is also good option but you may get 2BHK near budela/uttam nagar (Hastal) area.
    CommentQuote
  • hi

hi pls quote at wt rate these will b available
    CommentQuote
  • Hi frito,

Thanks for response!

I have started searching for the same in Dwarka area and it looks like the flats are available in 35 lacs in Sector 14, 16b, 18b area. Can you please comment if these areas are good to live. Also if anyone can comment on the eleactricity, water problems if any in that area.
    I will look for something in PV area but do you think I can get a relativeely new construction in PV area?

Thanks

Originally Posted by fritolay_ps
    You can get 1BHK(LIG) in Dwarka and 2BHK (800sqf) in Paschim Vihar (BG6, BG7, GH5-9 blocks) OR 2BHK in Ramesh Nagar.

Vikaspuri is also good option but you may get 2BHK near budela/uttam nagar (Hastal) area.
    CommentQuote
  • All flats in paschim vihar are very old (15-25 years+) so you may not get new constructions… You could get 1BHK flat with new construction (3-5 years) in PINK apartment near white house (opposite Sunder vihar).. price is between 25-30 lakh..

http://wikimapia.org/#lat=28.6621372&lon=77.0927703&z=18&l=0&m=b

If you try in GH-06, 7,8,9 blocks… you could get good deal in between 28-35 lakh.. these blocks are just behind the meera bagh

Dwarka, These all sectors are nearby Metro station (2-3KM) but you have to go to sector 7 market for shopping etc.. most of LIG flats are occupied so you can start living.
    CommentQuote