Hi all I am moving to Delhi for opening my company marketing office. So Please suggest me good area to buy office space of 350 to 400 sqft. I already have that much office space in Laxmi nagar but i want to sell that because of no more appreciation in property, as i have been told by some property dealers. Also i want to move in better area. Please suggest me few things.
1) As i am not aware from Delhi areas. Is Laxmi Nagar good area or i should upgrade to some other place. Like Delhi/NCR.

I do not mind investing little bit more, if i find something good in replacement. So, please suggest me accordingly.
Read more
2 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Karnal Business Centre

Hey Buddy. Are you interested in moving to Karnal? You can take an office space in this location. One of my friends who are a real estate agent told me about Karnal Business Centre. I have seen this commercial building, developed by CHD Developers. I think it is their on-going project. So, do get in touch with them to know more about the centre. You can also visit their website to know the size of the office, the cost and other relevant information. Besides, you can also ask your query on their website.
    I hope this was helpful!
    CommentQuote
  • Hi Rahul,

I think that connaught place, located in central Delhi is better for office space. You will really like the locality. In this area, so many business centre are available and the area is well-developed in Delhi, so please consider it as your first choice.

Thanks
    CommentQuote