i need to know the procedure of getting the map passed from MCD to build a new residential house in my plot where i am intending to leave ground floor for commercial use.

how much time and money it usually costs??
Read more
3 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Hire a decent architect . He would do all the work of Khilana- Pilana & get the approvals done .

Expense depends on the area the property is in . If commercial is involved, the going rates r normally higher .

Consult 2-3 Architects to compare the kharcha-Paani of the MCD, so that u don't get fleeced .
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by MANOJa
    Hire a decent architect . He would do all the work of Khilana- Pilana & get the approvals done .

Expense depends on the area the property is in . If commercial is involved, the going rates r normally higher .

Consult 2-3 Architects to compare the kharcha-Paani of the MCD, so that u don't get fleeced .

:bab (6):Practical suggestion.MCD mein bina kharcha paani koi kam nahi hota,Naksha pass karwana hai to architect wala proper channel hi proper hai:D
    CommentQuote
  • Agree with other members. However, it depends on area as well. If its somwhere like Uttam Nagar, Vijay vihar, or, Lal dora kind of property, chances are even an architect can't get it done.

MCD is currently not passing maps of some localities, check that beforehand.
    CommentQuote