Dwarka Flat prices

Last updated: September 7 2011
10 | Posts
4760 | Views
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dwarka Flat prices

May I know the society flat prices in dwarka. I am looking to buy 3 BHK flat having around 1500 sq ft.

Re : Dwarka Flat prices

Prices are disparate across sectors & societies. It''s better you mention your budget first.

Comment

if budget is around 30-35 lacs ...what could be the offer from dwarka ...i know not the 3BHK ..but what else i could get .. ??

Originally posted by sandelhi View Post
      Prices are disparate across sectors & societies. It''s better you mention your budget first.

Comment

Originally posted by K2MYSN View Post
        if budget is around 30-35 lacs ...what could be the offer from dwarka ...i know not the 3BHK ..but what else i could get .. ??
        I don't think you'll find even a 2BHK in 30-35L if you're looking for sectors in and around 5,6,10,11. A 2BHK range starts at 60-65L for a DDA flat in these sectors. You may find builder floors towards sec 15-16,7-8 in that range probably. There was this apartments built Silver Nest in sec -16 i believe which hasn't been booked completely even after 3-4 years (its location has a sorrounding village i think) which has a 2 BHK in 40+
        Try searching on 99acres.

Comment

I had visited silver nest few weeks back. It is 1.5 kms away from metro station, has a dda park nearby. however, it is a laal dora land and the project layout is cramped.

Comment

Originally posted by nishant2hit View Post
            I had visited silver nest few weeks back. It is 1.5 kms away from metro station, has a dda park nearby. however, it is a laal dora land and the project layout is cramped.
            What would be approx price of Sector 9, 1350 sqft apartment. Its a decent enough society called Manzil Apartments. I hold a flat there and thinking if should sell.

Comment

Originally posted by nishant2hit View Post
              Well the prices are comparitively down if compare with other properties in Dwarka. Builder claims they have made one more project in the vicinity with a name Silver arch.
              How it will affect me if a land is Lal dora. Actually I am not clear with this Lal dora concept.
              Will appreciate more comments on this project.

Comment

Originally posted by sh-saxena View Post
                What would be approx price of Sector 9, 1350 sqft apartment. Its a decent enough society called Manzil Apartments. I hold a flat there and thinking if should sell.
                I did look around for a 3BHK for self use about six months ago in Dwarka. Society 3BHK flats were available from 80 lakhs to 1 crore plus, depending on if there was an extra bathroom, or an extra store/ pooja room/ study room, and how old the building was. Some of them which were 10+ years old were already showing signs of damage. Did not finalize anything then, and now prices are more or less same but the number of options have increased as a lot new flats have entered market after regularization of self draw by government. Another thing is that 4BHK under construction in some societies are still available for 75-80 lakh. The catch is the deal is verbal with some non legal paper work and apartment will only be transferred in your name after allotment which make take a year or more.

Comment

I bought 3bhk 4 monts back at 1.05 in Sector 10L. Now prices are increased by atleast 5-7 L now. you will get DDA in range of 90-95 L.

Originally posted by raul2000 View Post
                  I did look around for a 3BHK for self use about six months ago in Dwarka. Society 3BHK flats were available from 80 lakhs to 1 crore plus, depending on if there was an extra bathroom, or an extra store/ pooja room/ study room, and how old the building was. Some of them which were 10+ years old were already showing signs of damage. Did not finalize anything then, and now prices are more or less same but the number of options have increased as a lot new flats have entered market after regularization of self draw by government. Another thing is that 4BHK under construction in some societies are still available for 75-80 lakh. The catch is the deal is verbal with some non legal paper work and apartment will only be transferred in your name after allotment which make take a year or more.

Comment

Originally posted by harpreet_sa View Post
                    Well the prices are comparitively down if compare with other properties in Dwarka. Builder claims they have made one more project in the vicinity with a name Silver arch.
                    How it will affect me if a land is Lal dora. Actually I am not clear with this Lal dora concept.
                    Will appreciate more comments on this project.
                    I suggest you visit the site to get a feel. Lal dora land is an agriculture land identified for development/commercial/residential purpose. As compared to a DDA land, the development here is not planned and common infra are not maintained.
                    Only positive of this project is its proximity to metro.

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                    Working...
                    X