Does any one know what are the current resale prices at DLF Capital Greens in Delhi? I am getting quoted 12.5K to 13K by brokers (excluding PLC), but it seems too high to me, esp as my friend bought a 2 bhk at 10,500 psq (excluding PLC) 4 months back. Anyone else bought there recently?

DLF Capital Greens, located in Moti Nagar, Delhi is yet another project of DLF Group. DLF Capital Greens Delhi launched by DLF at Shivaji Marg Delhi. The project is surrounded by more than 100 acres of maintained greens. DLF Capital Greens is built up in three different phases, the third phase started off after the high success of the 1st Phase and 2nd Phase. The 3rd Phase is built up in a 30 acres of land with 500 apartments offering the choice of 4 BHK (2570 sq. ft to 2630 sq. ft). The project is located next to a 70 acres green belt and at a walking distance from the nearest Metro Station. It is merely 18 km from airport, 5-6 km from Connaught Place / New Delhi Railway Station, 1.5 km from the existing Metro Station, 16 km from South Extension and 21 km from Indira Gandhi Airport.
Read more
430 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Amit, you can get it around 11k to 11.5k psf....
    CommentQuote
  • Are prices the same for all phases- 1, 2 and 3?
    Thanks
    CommentQuote
  • i think there is price variation in phases

Originally Posted by reversion
    Are prices the same for all phases- 1, 2 and 3?
    Thanks
    CommentQuote
  • Phase II resale price is Rs500 or so higher than Phase I pricing. Phase III has completely different pricing because of its exclusive facilities and finishings.
    CommentQuote
  • What is the Project status?
    CommentQuote
  • Resale price is definitely close to Rs. 12K. No much negotiation as the seller understands he is sitting on a gold mine. Distress sale or getting a unit possessed by a NRI can be procured marginally lower.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by deeprupani
    Resale price is definitely close to Rs. 12K. No much negotiation as the seller understands he is sitting on a gold mine. Distress sale or getting a unit possessed by a NRI can be procured marginally lower.

It is true that resale not below 12k at the moment and that too involves lot of premium(around 6-7k/psf) in colored money!so bank funding is possible only on less than half amount.
    CommentQuote
  • The premium for DLF capital II ranging 5000- 5500. It means the price is approx 12000 psf + PLC.
    CommentQuote
  • This should be a great community by location. I see most of West Delhi's decent properties around 10-12K per sq. ft. Anything below 14K per sq. ft. here would prove to be well worth the investment in another few years. It will always be unique for a long time. Two question that I wonder about are:

1. How much of a premium money without original PLC (units facing the najafgarh drain and the ones facing Karampura)

2. Up till what floors do people like to live in? I think a total of 27 floors in this project.

Any thoughts would be appreciated.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by jschawla
    This should be a great community by location. I see most of West Delhi's decent properties around 10-12K per sq. ft. Anything below 14K per sq. ft. here would prove to be well worth the investment in another few years. It will always be unique for a long time. Two question that I wonder about are:

1. How much of a premium money without original PLC (units facing the najafgarh drain and the ones facing Karampura)

2. Up till what floors do people like to live in? I think a total of 27 floors in this project.

Any thoughts would be appreciated.

As a common perception people in delhi NCR like to live on lower floors. I believe this is because they are not use to higher floors.

Somehow i feel once these apartments are delivered people will come to understand the +ves of higher floors. And the trend to live on top will catch up. But yes now any thing below 10 is considered to be good.
    CommentQuote
  • DLF capital greens 3bhk in resale needed

Hi,

I am looking for 3/4bhk in resale in DLF capital greens.

This is from end use POV as I am looking to sell my 3bhk DDA FLAT in Sarita vihar and relocate to more central location in Delhi.

Would appreciate if seniors/members can advice resale price. Ideally I would like to sell and buy as soon and as close to each other as possible (sell and buy at Same time)

Appreciate help

Thank!
    Manu
    CommentQuote
  • its really surprising to see that one person who asked about "present status" of project has been totally ignored and how everyone is discussing about rates without even discussing or talking about the progress in construction n whether the builder will hand over timely possession to people. its sort of scary..
    CommentQuote
  • On phase II DLF has recently given the construction contract to L&T for quality and the work has now started at ground floor levels and above in most of the towers. The project would be certaily delayed by atleast 1 year, and the company would pay to original allottees compensation Rs. 10 psy per month.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Omsair
    On phase II DLF has recently given the construction contract to L&T for quality and the work has now started at ground floor levels and above in most of the towers. The project would be certaily delayed by atleast 1 year, and the company would pay to original allottees compensation Rs. 10 psy per month.

10 rs per sq yard or per sq ft ?

if its 10 rs per sq yard then for a flat for which people demand 2 crore rupees they wud get a monthly 1500 rs- 2000 rs. will it really matter ?

and if its 10 rs per sq ft that wud mean DLF will be disembursing 15000 rs- 20000 rs to every flat owner. with 28000 crore rs debt can DLF really manage n afford to give that ?
    CommentQuote
    1 Comments
    • Mk chawla3 years ago
      DLF gives delayed charges only to First allottee or the buyer who has purchased directly from DLF.They don't pay any delayed charges who has bought property first owner.This please note
  • its Rs. 10 psf...sorry for typo. this is as per the BBA however its not clear if DLF would come out with some force majure clause, justifying that delay was due to some unavoidable and uncontollable circumsatances beyond their control and hence the compensation is not payable for that part of delay.
    CommentQuote