Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Dwarka Sub City Flats Prices : Real or Hyped ?

Collapse
X
Collapse

Dwarka Sub City Flats Prices : Real or Hyped ?

Last updated: June 5 2010
15 | Posts
10540 | Views
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dwarka Sub City Flats Prices : Real or Hyped ?

Hi Friends,

Currently the proces in Dwarka Su City are touching Everest like heights , this too when the occupancy is still 40 % & also still it is not a very "bustling" place like say Rohini . People say that prices in Dwraka are owing to the flats being held by Financiers & they are creating an unnecessary shortage when there is not . Now can somebody please suggest whether The prices of Flats in Dwarka are going to go even higher or gonna come down based on some theories floating around like :

01. There is some thinking at Govt end to make the Registration amount in porportion with the previaling rates whihc would automatically reduce the black money part & this would reduce the no of buyers (as the big businessmen who buy flats solely on black money) would get out of the buyers segment & so with reduced no of buyers automatically the financiers will have to rdeuce the price so as to make the flats saleable

02. Also , the opening up of lot of societies currently on hold by CBI would increase the supply & that also would result in dcerease of prices

Please Dear Friends suggest consdering all points as above - whether to wait or take decision now to buy property in Dwarka though not for investment purpose but for my " Zindagi Bhar ka Ashiana" but still i would not like to pay so high money now & then see the prices coming down.

Thanks !!!
    Last edited September 28 2007, 12:16 PM.

Re : Dwarka Sub City Flats Prices : Real or Hyped ?

Prices will not come down one has to enter the market ASAP and go with some gut feeling. Just check the building physically , residents , distance from Sub way , floor details and take some risk. In a years time they would be 15020 % higher. I am speaking from my personal experience. Too much thinking and analysis resulsts in missed opportunity.

Comment

hi

Prices will not come down for sure! we all go through this phase in life when we wait for propety prices to slash down and regret later to see them sky rocketting!

Comment

I support the posters which say that prices wont come down. Was there recently and a 3 bedroom society flat was upwards to 70 lac. DDA flats were in range of 60 Lacs. 4 Bedroom asking price was whopping 95 Lacs in some places.

It may stagnate there but the way it works in Delhi they wont come down for sure.

Comment

I think the prices would fall in Dwarka simply because the crash in prices of peripheral areas of Delhi would be huge.

Comment

lol.. look now.. the prices in Dwarka have gone down by over 40% in many places.. People are desperate to resell their properties (even at a loss!)

Comment

Amit: I really dont think prices come down by 40% in Dwarka. (I reside there). Mayeb 8-12 %

Comment

Prices is not down really about 40% but it is up to 20%. We meet with some property constants and knew about the prices which was below from 15-20% as against previous prices.

Comment

Dwarks

What is the situation now i.e. these days of prices vs that about Aug 2008 and Aug 2007?
                  Which societies / Sectors are good ones to invest today fora 3 BR Apartment?
                  Regards
                  Ajay

Comment

What is the situation in Dwarka. help me in choosing between Dwarka and Gurgaon. My Budget is 75K for 3 BHK.

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                    Working...
                    X