Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Dwarka Sub City Flats Prices : Real or Hyped ?

Collapse
X
Collapse

Dwarka Sub City Flats Prices : Real or Hyped ?

Last updated: June 5 2010
15 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re : Dwarka Sub City Flats Prices : Real or Hyped ?

Hi Chatur, I would go for Dwarka. Its very well connected by road now and for 75K (EMI limit I presume), you should be able to get a very good 3BHK (1800sf) .
    Venky (Please read watch a or before posting)

Comment

For 75K loan, means almost 75L worth of property. In this amount, you can get a good builder floor in raja garden/rohini/ramesh nagar etc.

Comment

I prefer condos to floors. Because of security, lifts and better quality of construction.

Most private builder flats in Dwarka are very good quality. Avoid DDA and society flats, not so good quality.
        Venky (Please read watch a or before posting)

Comment

Suggestions: sectors, builders and properties

Hello All,

Please suggest some builder or property in Dwarka which is good buy from 2-3 yr perspective?
          How is Sector 22 and Sector 23?
          I heard some consulates would be getting built in these sectors. Is this true?

Any new project coming here?

Thanks.

Comment

Check out if your bought flat or the planned flat falls in 2021 plan of Metro.
            Buider or even the state govt. is putting false claims.
            And today's Indian Express paper contains the plan's images too.

"
            If builders are to blame, then so are some of the land development authorities in the neighbouring states, such as Ghaziabad Development Authority (GDA) and Haryana Urban Development Authority (HUDA), who have lent credence to these claims. It is true that these authorities have, in the past, proposed to the central government that the Delhi Metro be extended to areas under their jurisdiction. Both GDA and HUDA have prematurely put out maps that display the extended routes, when in reality these have not received the approval of the Urban Development Ministry. As Saxena says: “These proposals are either pending or have been rejected outright by the Urban Development Ministry.”
            "
            http://www.indianexpress.com/news/hy...ality/553170/0

Comment

I don't know why there is too much of hype related to Dwarka because there are not too many facilities there currently and prices are too much because of financers and builders mafia. There is a big problem of transportation and connectivity in Dwarka currently but yes may be it will get better in future. I hope the rates may not get more than this now.

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
              Working...
              X