Hi I am a new member and have a flat in Vasundhara Enclave, which i now want to upgrade. I am confused whether i should buy a house in Vasundhara Enclave itself, Greater Noida, or Faridabad. I would like to invest in a place which sees a good price rise in near furure and also provides the amenities that are required for a comfortable living for a family.

Please suggest .......
Read more
6 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • My unbiased suggestion would be Faridabad. RPS has announced a new IT Park in Faridabad, today. In my opinion, this town has a great scope and is bound to see a lot more development in near future.

Just fyi, I am no real estate agent...so no hidden advantages involved.

Thanks
    RC

Originally Posted by aparna_sharan
    Hi I am a new member and have a two bedroom flat in Vasundhara Enclave. I want to now upgrade to a three bedroom flat. I am confused whether i should buy a house in Vasundhara Enclave itself, Greater Noida, or Faridabad. I would like to invest in a place which sees a good price rise in near furure and also provides the amenities that are required for a comfortable living for a family.

Please suggest .......
    CommentQuote
  • Thanx for the reply...but don't you think with the Expressway being built and the airport and Metro likely to come.....and ofcourse the Commonwealth Games in 2010...Greater Noida would see a great price rise as welll....Besides greater Noida already has a good infrastructure for a comfortable living...

Do give your suggestion
    CommentQuote
  • Expressway Paves Way for HIGH-END Development in Greater Noida

Hi Aparna,

Going by your interest in Greater Noida, here is an analysis of the real estate prospects in Greater Noida. Moreover, I found the threads and posts in the segment on Greater Noida very useful.

https://www.indianrealestateforum.com/forum/city-forums/ncr-real-estate/greater-noida-real-estate?f=84

If you find anything new please share.

The real estate boom in twin cities of Noida and Greater Noida continues unabated. With Special Economic Zones (SEZs), hotels, commercial and residential complexes in pipeline, the cities forecast strong and sustained growth for all real estate segments.

Development of residential, commercial, and institutional area along the Noida-Greater Noida Expressway in the next 10 years could be phenomenal.

The sectors around the Expressway are likely to see an additional population of 15.84 lakh by 2021. The projected additional population is 11.53 lakh.

Outlined below is the distribution of Zones as per their relative distance and the Sectors brought under each zone:

Zones Relative Distance Sectors
    Zone 1 Less than 1 Km 92, 96-99, 106, 128, 133-136
    Zone 2 1-3 Km 42, 43, 45-48, 82, 104, 107, 109 and 110
    Zone 3 3-5 Km 49, 50 and 101
    Zone 4 6 Km 72-79, 114-120 and 122

Noida sectors are expected to account for 74% and Greater Noida will account for 26% of total population till 2016. The average population density for per hectare for Noida is estimated to be 500 hectare whereas it is 350 hectare for Greater Noida.

Noida – Greater Noida Expressway is 23 km long. Of this, only 3 km fall under Greater Noida and the remaining is with Noida.

Real Estate Projects

Authority of both cites have planned a multitude of real estate projects. Unitech, a strong player in Indian realty, has planned a world-class mini-city ‘Unitech Express City’ which would come over a large area of 347 acre land in Sectors 96, 97, 98. The proposed city will feature hospitals, parks, post office, fire station, banks, commercial and residential complexes, sub stations and more. The beauty of the city will further be enhanced by wide roads.

Special Economic Zones (SEZs)

A multi-product SEZ has been allotted to come over a 2500 acre land and nine IT SEZs to different companies. At present, these projects are under the review of the state government.

Luxury Hotels

Builders have lined up to develop luxury hotels in Sector 96, 97, and 98. Of ten hotel sites, the authority has allotted 9 sites. Other projects are to be developed by property developers such as Omaxe, Ansal, Parsvnath, and Supertech.

Considering the fast paced development to embrace the area along the 22.5 km Gautam Budha Highway in future, several sub stations including two 220 KV stations have been planned. The project will involve a whopping investment of Rs 500 crore. The Authority is doing its level best to not leave any stone upturned as far as development of infrastructure facilities are concerned. The entire stretch of the expressway will be made WiFi thereby allowing people to surf web on their laptops in moving cars.

Developers’ Opinion

Developers see the expressway project to hold ultimate potential in terms of commercial and institutional growth. The projects planned along the expressway involve heavy investments. However, low end projects for middle class income group will also be developed about three to five kilometers from the expressway.

- Indianrealtynews.com
    CommentQuote
  • Hi Aparna,

The reason why I would debate Faridabad, to be more fruitful in long run would be its location in the entire NCR. Since Faridabad is located at south of delhi, east of Gurgaon and west of Noida, I personllay count on it as a centrally located city in NCR. So if someone resides there, he can easily commute to work in any of the other cities, especially with the upcomming metro connectivity.

Moreover, several big reality groups are showing their interest in the city, and I am sure they have done enough homework before making such decisions. So that is another factor I would like to rely on.

I hope this helps your decision process.
    Good luck.

RC

Originally Posted by aparna_sharan
    Thanx for the reply...but don't you think with the Expressway being built and the airport and Metro likely to come.....and ofcourse the Commonwealth Games in 2010...Greater Noida would see a great price rise as welll....Besides greater Noida already has a good infrastructure for a comfortable living...

Do give your suggestion
    CommentQuote
  • The prices are also in control at Faridabad.
    Bottom line - decide fast , invest and do not overanalyse.
    Also check youtube and there are some horror stories by so called top builders not doing what they are supposed to do.
    CommentQuote
  • My turn to apologise to everyone :)

Folks,

On seeing some posts about NCR, I suddenly remembered that this post is not about Chennai only.

So, people from other regions, sorry for hogging all the space on this Forum.

And you will kindly excuse some of the people from the south who use such terrible language - generally Southies are rather polite and well-behaved :D - at least thats the hope!!!

Why don't we have more posts from other regions? After all we want to know whats happening all over India?

cheers
    CommentQuote