Option in Zone PI and PII

Last updated: November 19 2012
18 | Posts
4848 | Views
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Option in Zone PI and PII

The noises about more housing units in Delhi (Not NCR) is getting louder.
    About a year ago I have indicated about Bawana which falls in proposed PI and PII zone in Delhi Master Plan 2021.

Its been a long time I have seen any discussion or any projects in that area. May be I have missed it.

What are the options available in the PI and PII zone may be even in O zone of Delhi Master Plan 2021.

Are there any private builder which are offering some township kind of projects ?

Are there any high / mid rises available ?

Rohit

Re : Option in Zone PI and PII

400 views and not even a single comment ?

are we forgetting Delhi at all ?????

rohit

Comment

No launch by private builder has happened yet in Delhi.

Change in building norms (number of units on a plot as well as max height of towers) as defined in master plan 2021 is required before large builder projects of Gurgaon/Noida style can come up and that change is still being discussed by Urban development ministry of central government.

Comment

P II

A lot of people have purchased land in PII. This includes names like DLF also. But the best will be to invest with societies which have procurred land in this area. This is likely to be the best zone in Delhi due to water availability and green belts.

Originally posted by rohit_warren View Post
        The noises about more housing units in Delhi (Not NCR) is getting louder.
        About a year ago I have indicated about Bawana which falls in proposed PI and PII zone in Delhi Master Plan 2021.

Its been a long time I have seen any discussion or any projects in that area. May be I have missed it.

What are the options available in the PI and PII zone may be even in O zone of Delhi Master Plan 2021.

Are there any private builder which are offering some township kind of projects ?

Are there any high / mid rises available ?

Rohit

Comment

Hi Friends

Got to know of this area through someone in my contacts today only..They have got approval of GHS in P-2 area...hopefully i am applying for a membership.

Comment

Well one of my friend has got the approval there for GHS. He is in partnership with more people.

As per them , the membership fees is approx 7.8 L. They will build the 3bhk flat of approx size 1600 sq.ft. total cost to the user will be close to 43 (including membership fees). Of course , this estimation is of current scenario , actual construction will start in 2014/2015 , so the construction cost might increase.

Comment

Originally posted by ManishBh View Post
              Well one of my friend has got the approval there for GHS. He is in partnership with more people.

As per them , the membership fees is approx 7.8 L. They will build the 3bhk flat of approx size 1600 sq.ft. total cost to the user will be close to 43 (including membership fees). Of course , this estimation is of current scenario , actual construction will start in 2014/2015 , so the construction cost might increase.
              Boss..can me also be a part of that society...what r the terms and conditions

Comment

Originally posted by ManishBh View Post

Hi Manish, I would also like to be a member of this coming society. Pls. let me know further details, if possible.

Comment

me too intersted in p 2 , please pm me details/contact no

Comment

provide more details for membership

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                    Working...
                    X