Sent from my GT-I9001 using Tapatalk
Read more
5 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • South Delhi has varied pricing ( could depend on the snob value & many other things ) & also varied sizes .

So, if u could define, your area of preference & also the size u might want to book, forum members could be more specific on suggestions & the discussion could be fruitful .

Thanks .
    CommentQuote
  • Preference of 200 sq yard in greenpark or nearby areas.

Sent from my GT-I9001 using Tapatalk
    CommentQuote
  • Green Park/ Safdarjung Enclave/per floor is about 3-4 cr. plus .

So, if u have that kind of budget, contact the local Brokers & Brokers of South Delhi ( if u have time & maybe an inclination to get the best & save some money too ).

The point is, do study the market thoroughly, there r many people looking to screw u . DO NOT FALL FOR THE BROKERS HERE IN THE FORUM .
    CommentQuote
  • SJE

Originally Posted by MANOJa
    Green Park/ Safdarjung Enclave/per floor is about 3-4 cr. plus .

So, if u have that kind of budget, contact the local Brokers & Brokers of South Delhi ( if u have time & maybe an inclination to get the best & save some money too ).

The point is, do study the market thoroughly, there r many people looking to screw u . DO NOT FALL FOR THE BROKERS HERE IN THE FORUM .

Safdarjang Enclave is RS 25000 per sq ft
    CommentQuote
  • Green park and adjoining

Green Park/Safdarjung Enclave would be around 3.5-4+ cr
    Hauz Khas is around 4-4.5+
    Other areas like Gulmohar Park, Neeti Bagh, SDA will rather be more expensive and prices going 5+ Cr

All these are for a new and a good constuction, prices may vary acc to location and construction age.

All these are for 200sq yd floor
    CommentQuote