Last updated: October 25 2013
44 | Posts
10150 | Views
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mahavir Enclave 1 Vs Mahavir Enclave 2 Vs Mahavir Enclave 3, DDA, Delhi

Hi Seniors,

Please suggest about builder floors available in Mahavir enclave 1, 2 or 3 near dwarka flyover.

Is this area unauthorized ???

I have heard bank loan is not available for these builder floors, only nationalized banks provide loan & that also after taking commission of 8% of the loan amount.

Anyone visited this place or interested in these builder floors ??

Please let me know your views about this area, gentry, water quality etc.

Thanks,
    Last edited December 26 2012, 11:36 AM.

Re : Mahavir Enclave 1 Vs Mahavir Enclave 2 Vs Mahavir Enclave 3, DDA, Delhi

Location is good from the point that Metro from Janak Puri to Dabri, Dashrathpuri to airport will pass through this location.

Comment

Hi Kapil,

I stay in Janak Puri. Had gone to Mahavir Enclave for a visit on property. Yup, loan is not available (unless you pay 8% commission to banks).

Am sure this place will boom over a period of time and its right time to buy one there, but the only worry is how to trust the property dealers if those floors are genuine, free from any dispute, papers are proper.

Even am searching for property there, if you get any pls share.
      Last edited December 26 2012, 11:36 AM. Reason: Do not publish personal details. Read Forum Rules!

Comment

As the MCD election are nearby and all councellers are spending money in their area to build drains and carpeting the road. Prices will go up and it is advisable to find yourself and narrow down your searches and struck a deal

Comment

Mahavir Enclave 1 and 2 especially, will turn out to be sheer gold in terms of investments made, just 1-2 years down the line! Bought a ready made house 2 years back and already, the land price itself is much more then land itself. Once Metro line between Janakpuri-Dwarka gets connected, sky is the limit for this area!

Comment

whats the area and prices there?

Comment

Still you can purchase a small individual house in this area as this area was initially occupied by migrant population from other states but as the prices are going high, they are selling their houses and leaving to outer delhi areas as land pices are cheaper there. Once Metro comes in this area,price will jump a lot

Comment

But still is it advisable to purchase a home where u cant even get a home loan from any bank......this concerns the most ......incase someone do investment also, then resale would be an issue since a buyer would also think abt loan and no one would like to pay 8% commission to a broker for loan .........

So I was not satisfied with this property..........seniors may comment please
                Last edited March 23 2012, 09:55 PM.

Comment

There are two kind of properties where either you can get a loan or you cant take a loan. If you have the ready cash in your hand, then Mahvir enclave or mahavir Vihar is very good or if you are thinking about loan then go to Dwarka properties. Invest today and reap profits latter or the last keep on searcing the threads and keep your cash i hand and repent latter.

Comment

I have a 2 bhk flat in mahavir enclave . bought it in 2011. and believe me guys hold on to it for 2-3 years more. You will get good return atleast to the tune of 15% compound interest. Let the metro arrive and c the difference.
                    Last edited December 26 2012, 04:10 PM.

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                    Working...
                    X