X
Collapse

Mahavir Enclave 1 Vs Mahavir Enclave 2 Vs Mahavir Enclave 3, DDA, Delhi

Last updated: October 25 2013
44 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re : Mahavir Enclave 1 Vs Mahavir Enclave 2 Vs Mahavir Enclave 3, DDA, Delhi

I highly appreciate if some one can share the approx total cost of a 3BHK in mahavir inclave ?

Comment

Originally posted by AkHolic View Post
      I highly appreciate if some one can share the approx total cost of a 3BHK in mahavir inclave ?
      40-45 Lacs

Comment

Go ahead and buy a RTM in Mahavir Enclave

Depending on floor u can get it from 30-60 Lakhs.

Visit the area and meet atleast 4-5 brokers. As few of the brokers out there is really pathetic .

And bargain hard as rated can come down from 2-5 Lakhs and believe me this is the best time to invest in this area . After 2-4 years even a 2 bedroom on top floor will command 40-50 lakhs.

Rent for 2 BHk is 8-12K and for 3 BHk it is 10-18K. depends on the location, lift availability and floor (without lift) and construction quality and last the parking area.

one huge govt. hospital is coming up in sector 1 and metro work will be over by 2 years. So you c Dwarka 2 BHK goes for 1.2 CR so this congested area will atleast command 40% of the rate.

you can enjoy the benifits of Dwarka as well if you r an end user. I dont stay there but can shift anyday if situation demands so.

Comment

I am going there on Saturday for some personal work will update you further. Rates quoted by my property consultant is much higher except for TOP floors without lift.

So Bro if you go there then please update the rate for benifit of other members as well

Comment

Originally posted by realestate00 View Post
            I am going there on Saturday for some personal work will update you further. Rates quoted by my property consultant is much higher except for TOP floors without lift.

So Bro if you go there then please update the rate for benifit of other members as well
            Thank you so much for your inputs and please update us the current tentative rates and any particular area in mahavir enclave if you like in your recent visit.

Comment

Most new buildings under construction in Mahavir Enclave, especially in Bengali Colony are being built with a sanctioned plan from the MCD. Loan on these properties is not a problem. However do check the documents before making a decision.
              Prices can vary from 35-55 lacs for a 100 sq.yd 3BHK and higher for bigger plot sizes. Also things like the presence of a lift in the building, location, road width etc make a diference in the price of the properties.
              There are also a lot of flats on sale built without a sanction, but dealers can arrange a home loan on them, but with a hefty commission percentage on the loan amount.

Comment

Mahavir Enclave is still undervalued

My broker called just now and he has shortlisted 2BR and 3 BR for me.

2 BR as per him starts from 23L for top floor to 50 L for 1st floor.

3 BR starts from 30L for top floor to 63L for 1st floor.

I bought my 2BR(top floor with roof rights and parking for a car) 1 and half year back for 17L so you see not much return as of now. But rates will shoot when metro comes.

One factor which I missed before is that you have to take care of the water quality. Its hard water in most of the locations and only few pockets water is somewhat better. So spend some time in local tea stall or sweet shops(bengali's stay- so 5-8 shops are there) and enquire which pockets have better water. Because property consultant wont give you the right picture for sure.

And last but not the list check the nearest drainage from the flat you book. Open drain run in this area. Very annoying in some pockets.

Lets hope I can give you better update after my visit tomorrow.

Thank you so much for your inputs and please update us the current tentative rates and any particular area in mahavir enclave if you like in your recent visit.

Comment

As mentioned rates are same as I have mentioned earlier. Few good RTM flats in newly constructed are available and one can visit to choose as per his choice.
                  Resale is very rare as either its end user or people are holding for long term. I fall in the later category.

I hv my investment in a area where the water hardeness is very less. but still middle class can buy here. This wont be the scenerio after 2015.
                  Happy investing.

Comment

I am a bengali and looking for a independent house of 900sqft in bengali colony.I want to know the current sqft rate and how much it cost .I had heard about the water problem,please someone tell me about that also???

Regards,
                    Chanderji

Comment

Mahavir Enclave is still undervalued
                      instead of calling it under-valued, i wud say whole of delhi/india is highly over-valued and this place might simply b over valued.

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X