X
Collapse

Mahavir Enclave 1 Vs Mahavir Enclave 2 Vs Mahavir Enclave 3, DDA, Delhi

Last updated: October 25 2013
44 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re : Mahavir Enclave 1 Vs Mahavir Enclave 2 Vs Mahavir Enclave 3, DDA, Delhi

ruchika thanks ya true...We do not have other options to live in the country and city like delhi which is over crowded and have a lots of concern like water ,electercity,and security.
    Still I will like to live in delhi because I had spent around 21 year of my life and I lam used to of it.Its like people in USA never go outside of USA because they love USA.On the same note we delhi wala how much we will scold but still love delhi.

I will like to know the pricce of bengali colony in mahavir enclave H block of 100 sq yard plot .

Thanks
    Chander ji

Comment

Try in H2 block.

Originally posted by Chanderji View Post
      I am a bengali and looking for a independent house of 900sqft in bengali colony.I want to know the current sqft rate and how much it cost .I had heard about the water problem,please someone tell me about that also???

Regards,
      Chanderji

Comment

Top floor 2 bedroom on 100 sq yd will be not less than 30L. Try to visit as many property dealers as possible.

ruchika thanks ya true...We do not have other options to live in the country and city like delhi which is over crowded and have a lots of concern like water ,electercity,and security.
        Still I will like to live in delhi because I had spent around 21 year of my life and I lam used to of it.Its like people in USA never go outside of USA because they love USA.On the same note we delhi wala how much we will scold but still love delhi.

I will like to know the pricce of bengali colony in mahavir enclave H block of 100 sq yard plot .

Thanks
        Chander ji

Comment

Top floor 2 bedroom on 100 sq yd will be not less than 30L. Try to visit as many property dealers as possible.
          thanks for replying...
          I do not want a flat ,I am looking for a independent house please let me know the actual rates .Property dealer are saying 100000 per sq yard .Want to know more from any veteran guy.

Comment

I have a question paying 1 crore for 100 sq yard house is ok ?? if i can get a flat in dwarka with same amount.Is it worth?Any how i want a house so i will go for it

Comment

I have a question paying 1 crore for 100 sq yard house is ok ?? if i can get a flat in dwarka with same amount.Is it worth?Any how i want a house so i will go for it

Rate will be 90,000 as I know someone who sold it at this rate 3 months back

Comment

Rate will be 90,000 as I know someone who sold it at this rate 3 months back
                ok thanks I will have a check with them.Dealer are saying there is a proposed metro station plan from mahavir enclave road ,which will get completed in 2013,if it is the case can you tell me what will be the increase in property price and if it is not there then also can anyone tell me how much property price will increase in 2013 for this area

Comment

chander ji no one can guess about returns will come in future

but if u compare dwarka flat vs plot in mahavir encalve
                  mahavir enclave is much better as plot appreciate more than flat
                  NEVER BUY ANY PROPERTY BY SEEING COMMENTS ALWAYS VISIT LOCATION

Comment

chander ji no one can guess about returns will come in future
                    i had communicated with local people they told me about hard water problem,they have to store water in there houses and i am planing to live in this area
                    as far as dwarka flats are concerned there is no water problems,that is why i am comparing on the edge of investment points with staying there if i wont like the place i will try to sell it after a year.
                    chanderji

Comment

i had communicated with local people they told me about hard water problem,they have to store water in there houses and i am planing to live in this area
                      as far as dwarka flats are concerned there is no water problems,that is why i am comparing on the edge of investment points with staying there if i wont like the place i will try to sell it after a year.
                      chanderji
                      chander ji water problem is there in dwarka also in many socities

if u don't trust you can also see this thread read whole thread

1 https://www.indianrealestateforum.co...t=26686&page=3
                      NEVER BUY ANY PROPERTY BY SEEING COMMENTS ALWAYS VISIT LOCATION

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X