Unity The Amaryllis in Karol Bagh, New Delhi

Last updated: 2 weeks ago
49 | Posts
8037 | Views
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Unity The Amaryllis in Karol Bagh, New Delhi

Does anyone has any idea about this project The Amaryllis by Unity Group located at Karol Bagh in New Delhi?

Brief about the project:
    This project, located in Kisanganj (very close of Karol Bagh), was initially promoted by DCM group through its subsidiary Purearth Infrastructure Limited (PIL). If i remember correctly this is more than 15-20 years old project. Subsequently, PIL had entered into Joint Development Agreement with Basant Project Ltd (a company of Unity group) for the development of Residential Project on Project Land at Kishan Ganj, Delhi during the month of December 2011.
    Last edited June 25 2017, 09:58 AM.

Re : Unity The Amaryllis in Karol Bagh, New Delhi

I badly stuck with this project... can some provide inputs on this please

Comment

Hi rtgyl, I understand that you are speaking about Unity Amarylis. I am in the same position as you.

Unity is constructing it now. But for the older bookings such as what you would have. they are allocating EWS units only without car parkings. Clear case of fraud. The project land is mortgaged for a huge loan taken by DCM Ltd..

Pls PM me your contact no/email id. You cannot share the telephone no on this public forum. However, you would need a minimum number of posts before the same can be activated.
      Last edited May 6 2017, 07:53 PM. Reason: Highlighted content

Comment

• rjtgyl
        rjtgyl commented
        Editing a comment
        Yes I am taking about the same project..the funny part is I didnt know that they have launched it in new name now.

Originally posted by simpleton123 View Post
      Hi rtgyl, I understand that you are speaking about Unity Amarylis. I am in the same position as you.

Unity is constructing it now. But for the older bookings such as what you would have. they are allocating EWS units only without car parkings. Clear case of fraud. The project land is mortgaged for a huge loan taken by DCM Ltd..

Pls PM me your contact no/email id. You cannot share the telephone no on this public forum. However, you would need a minimum number of posts before the same can be activated.
      simpleton123, appreciate your right guidance .

IREF doesn't run or keep track of Whats-app Groups in the Forum . Look for the Administrator of the Group in the thread ( one of the members would be the Administrator ) . Contact him through PM . U need to make 10 posts to activate your PM facility, but don't make irrelevant posts or spam to get to 10 posts .
      Please read IREF rules | FAQ's

Comment

Thanks simpleton123 for reverting. I have recently received a demand for next installment. Just can't get my head around on what should we do.
        Last edited May 8 2017, 12:03 PM.

Comment

rjtgyl , Even I have received the same demand. I understand that the due date is the end of May.

As they have not entered into the Builder Buyer Agreement yet, they are saying that they will confirm in writing that we can pay later through a Housing Loan, as and when the project gets approved for Housing Loans. The catch here is that the payment would ultimately be required to be made from a Housing Loan only else they will charge some obscene levels of interest.

Waise, they have been saying for the last 12 months that they will send across the Builder Buyer Agreement within the next 30 days. A stand they maintain even now.

Have you been to the site recently. They claim on the phone that they have built the superstructure completely till 12 floors of some towers and that they will hand over the possession within the next year or so..

Comment

simpleton123 I haven't been to the site for sometime. ..but check this pic... it seems they have made some progress. I think its high time we get the builder buyer agreement.

By the way do you have any idea what will be the impact of RERA on this project

Click image for larger version

Name:	pic.jpg
Views:	3
Size:	73.5 KB
ID:	2516781

Attached Files

Comment

Thanks for the Google Earth images, rjtgyl

I think that they are not getting the agreement signed as they would load it up with multiple additional charges like obscene parking charges, electrification charges, etc AND the fact that the standard timeline for delivery is 30 years as they had opened up the bookings for this originally in 1980-81.

Dont know about the impact of Rera. I understand that Delhi has already implemented it effective the 01st of May. I have no idea about the dilution of any clauses. .
              Last edited May 31 2017, 12:49 AM. Reason: user tag

Comment

• mainhoonno1
                mainhoonno1 commented
                Editing a comment
                We also have the old booking in this so called new Unity the Amaryllis , and I have been on the construction site 2 3 times and it is making progress , but another catch here is that they show you the so called tower and your booking and says that is your tower , but physically as we have no proof what so ever that the tower that is making progress is really the one your booking is in ,

What in your view will be the on going rate for that property - once completed?

Comment

• akggndb
                akggndb commented
                Editing a comment
                For old bookings, it all will depend on how they deliver these old bookings. New ones will be somewhere around 12.5k. I also have old bookings and going by words of purearth guys, there will not be much difference in the construction quality but I am sure, the new ones will be more fancy and upmarket and thats where the price difference will be.

In the current broken market, the older bookings should sell for around 5000-6000 per sq ft All Inclusive; and the newer luxury bookings will have no rate as they pre-launched at around 11000 whereas the product is worth between 10,000 & 11,000 per sq ft Basic.

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
              Working...
              X