Last updated: January 1 2018
2 | Posts
1530 | Views
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Delhi : Dwarka Sector 12 DDA Flat or CGHS - Need Advise

Hi Everyone,

No previous discussion/thread available, so starting a new thread.

I am planning to buy a 3BHK flat in Dwarka within 1.10cr budget. I explored a couple of societies and DDA Flats.

I finally found and liked a DDA Flat in Sector 12. The price was 1.10cr and in 3rd Floor (No Lift).

The flat was a 3BHK. Very spacious. What amazed me was the roof rights and rights to utilize 40% of the Terrace space. So i found this a value for money deal as compared to decent 3BHK CGHS flats which were 5-10 lakhs more than DDA.

Please suggest, is it advisable to buy a 3rd floor DDA Raw flat for 1.10 and constuct a duplex model having an extra room in the terrace? Is it legal?

is the price quoted correct?

My wife and I run dance and music academy respectively, I have heard that no commercial activity can be run in a CGHS flats whereas there is no restrictions in DDA.

Need your inputs.

Thanks
    Last edited November 5 2017, 10:34 PM.

Re : Delhi : Dwarka Sector 12 DDA Flat or CGHS - Need Advise

What is the sq feet area of the property you are buying

Comment

Re : Delhi : Dwarka Sector 12 DDA Flat or CGHS - Need Advise

Originally posted by shashi6807 View Post
      Hi Everyone,

No previous discussion/thread available, so starting a new thread.

I am planning to buy a 3BHK flat in Dwarka within 1.10cr budget. I explored a couple of societies and DDA Flats.

I finally found and liked a DDA Flat in Sector 12. The price was 1.10cr and in 3rd Floor (No Lift).

The flat was a 3BHK. Very spacious. What amazed me was the roof rights and rights to utilize 40% of the Terrace space. So i found this a value for money deal as compared to decent 3BHK CGHS flats which were 5-10 lakhs more than DDA.

Please suggest, is it advisable to buy a 3rd floor DDA Raw flat for 1.10 and constuct a duplex model having an extra room in the terrace? Is it legal?

is the price quoted correct?

My wife and I run dance and music academy respectively, I have heard that no commercial activity can be run in a CGHS flats whereas there is no restrictions in DDA.

Need your inputs.

Thanks
      There is no commercial activity in any residential flat allowed whether DDA or CGHS.

a cat not able to catch mice will scratch the pillar in frustration

Comment

Tags: Dwarka
      Have any questions or thoughts about this?
      Working...
      X