Sort by :
Filter by :
- Hello hombre,
I would not advice DDA flats. A lot of problems with illegal constructions, parking, seepage, encroachments, maintenance of common areas, dysfunctional RWA etc etc. Regarding Builder floors. It depends upon the locality & quality of construction.
When looking for Builder floor. Check locality & neighborhood. Avoid Builder floors of less that 150 Sq yard. When choosing locality, make sure that there are no pockets of small plots/houses in the area. You won't like to live in locality next to 80 Sqyrd houses. If locality is good, then you should focus on quality of construction and other things. Try to go for newly built houses with Stilt parking to avoid and problems. Make sure that common area like Roof Rights, Stilt Parking etc are clearly mentioned in Conveyance deed. Make sure you sought out sharing of submersible pump etc. Check the quality of construction and look for any seepages etc. Check that Roads in front of house and back lane are of adequate length. Avoid congested localities.
- There are no issues with safety and security in Builder floors. They have security guards and gates at lanes just like DDA flats colonies. They have RWAs just like in DDA flats.
I don't think that there is a problem with electricity in Delhi. Regarding water, i don't see any problems except some localities. One advantage of Builder floor which is not there in DDA flat is that you can get a submersible pump with 24x7 water supply. You won't have to depend upon DJB water supply which comes for only 2-3 hours in morning & evening.
If you are too concerned about security. Then you should consider Group Housing societies which are better in terms of security because they are completely gated & have fully controlled entry/exit of each person.CommentQuote0Flag
- I agree with Bharatiya, a Builder floor should be better - quality wise, security, amenities and maintenance wise . The issue is that in your budget, u would get a 3 BHK of about 1000-1100 sq. feet in a decent South Delhi Colony, which is pretty tight for a 3 BHK .CommentQuote0Flag
- South Delhi Area is costly for Builder floors for obvious reasons. Best area for good affordable Builder floors is West Delhi - Paschim Vihar, Janak Puri, Punjabi Bagh etc. Look for Builder floors of 150-200 Sq yard. I am not familiar with prices post Demonetization. But Rates are somewhere around 10k/sq ft - 12 k/sqft depending upon locality & type of construction.CommentQuote0Flag
- South Delhi Builder Floors have a very wide range depending on the Colony, quality of construction, amenities + all unnecessary works or rather wastage/ show off . It approximately ranges from 17k/sqft to 30-35k/sqfeet for normal to pretty good/decent specifications. I recently saw one Builder floor in Vasant Vihar with an asking price of 50k/sqft & one in Maharani Bagh priced at around 43 k/sq.feet.CommentQuote0Flag
- Many South Delhi Builder floors will sell as Premium segments with high quality furnishing, interiors, Decorative works and facilities like elevators, Digital locks security, intercom etc etc. These days, there is market of Builder floors even in localities like Jor Bagh. You can expect that it will be among the highest for builder floors in Delhi.
Concept of Builder floors actually emerged in Delhi to make property on plots more liquid. Earlier people can't sell individual floors on registry. So there was trend of GPAs etc which was very grey area. Then Govt thought it would be better to have better legality in these transactions so they allowed registry of individual floors. That opened a whole new segment of RE market in Delhi - Builder floors.CommentQuote0Flag
- Dear hombre,
I think you want property in vicinity to Noida. I would advice you Group Housing Societies in Indraprastha extension and Mayur Vihar & Mayur Vihar Ext in East Delhi.
1. Its affordable and you can find several options in your budget. IP Extension also has large array of option in 3/4 BHK segments.
2. Mayur Vihar will be the region of unmatched versatility in terms of connectivity to Noida as well as South Delhi. Barapullah Phase 3 will be fully functional by next year. It will connect Mayur Vihar straight to INA & Lajpat Nagar. Noida DND is already toll free. Blue line Metro already functional. Pink line Metro will be functional by end of this year. New adjacent Bridge over Kalindi Kunj that connects Noida to South Delhi will be functional next year. Noida just 5 minutes drive from Mayur Vihar.
3. IP extension also has great connectivity. NH 24 Highway work in good progress. Ghaziabad- Delhi road will be completely Traffic free by end of this year. Noida just 15 minutes drive from IP Ext. Pink Metro line will be functional by end of this year with stations in IP Ext.
4. These two localities will see price appreciation when several ongoing Infrastructure works get completed in next 1 year.
I would advice you to buy in Group housing societies in these two areas. Avoid DDA flats. Try to find newly built societies (10-15-20 years old). These areas have no suitable localities for Builder floors.
- I have the opposite view to most of the posters here, I feel DDA flats are better than builder floors, sure builder floors have all the blings (marble/wooden flooring, false ceilings with lights, kitchen/bath accessories, wardrobes etc) but from what I have seen the floor plan of DDA flats is much superior to a builder floor, and one can always fix the interiors of an apartment to his liking but one can never change the floor plan of an apartment. for DDA flats you can find something good in Sukhdev Vihar and sheikh sarai, and for builder floor CR park will fit your budget.CommentQuote0Flag