Hello members

I will be obliged if someone can guide me correctly on this matter.

I own 2nd floor and my registry provides that i have 2nd floor with roof rights to construct further. Now i have convinced the other two owners to demolish and reconstruct 4 floor, in which i will get 2nd and 3rd and they will have UG and 1st as earlier. I want to know what documentation i should get done which can ensure that i dont have to worry while using or selling my 3rd floor in the future. Also the 3rd floor roof is suppose to be mine?
Read more
4 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • @LawRato, can u please answer the above query ?
    CommentQuote
  • Abhishek, you have to take NOC from both the parties at ground floor & FF respectively before demolition & subsequent construction.

Also to safeguard yourself from any claims by them on 3rd floor, you have to go for registered MOU, stating your financial deal with them (if any) , and that you will be sole & absolute owner of 3rd floor and hence you will get it registered under your own name. Once registry is done, it's all good 👍🏻
    CommentQuote
  • Sir, I also have same doubts. I am living in Saraswati Vihar and I am the owner of 2nd floor with roof rights. Can I build another floor on that?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by arya.sahil97
    Sir, I also have same doubts. I am living in Saraswati Vihar and I am the owner of 2nd floor with roof rights. Can I build another floor on that?
    I understand that in the recent scenario, no NOC is required from owners of Ground and first floor, for construction your upper floor, in case you have the roof rights.
    CommentQuote