Hi everyone,

I am new to this forum hence pls excuse my lack of knowledge. Just came across a pamphlet of Dwarka Heights Cooperative Housing Society by Antariksh. I called them up and they are asking for INR 51000 initial deposit. There will be a lucky draw on 30th June for 360 flats. Is this deal real?
Read more
7 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • I also have Same questions, Can anybody please suggest on this.
    CommentQuote
    3 Comments
    • js135js1351 years ago
      Until they show you project plan and approval letter
  • Initial deposit can be made as property deposit plus a lucky draw will be there.
    CommentQuote
  • Did you pay? Is it true or fake?
    CommentQuote
  • My name is in the draw as I applied on the basis of internat advertizement and not sure about the risk of same and sure about name in lucky draw . But now my name is in the list of draw and above named society is demanding Rs 9 lakhs in 15 days as Land cost money
    CommentQuote
  • Hello All,

Do we have any latest updates from these Antariksh guys? I came to know that sector 29 is allotted now to this society's location, not sure if this is correct
    CommentQuote
  • This people are fraud they show u property near Chawla village but after received booking amount they will be given u in ujwa
    CommentQuote
  • Any further updates? Their site is showing "under construction" from long time. Do know who is their loan partner? Is this is nationalized bank or fake ?

CommentQuote