Dear Members,

can any body advise on the diamond multi state co operative group housing society being constructed by antariksh group at sector 29 dwarka L zone . should we buy the property here for investment or not ?

Read more
6 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Which project are you talking about? They have two projects Diplomat Avenue and Diamond Towers.
    CommentQuote
    1 Comments
    • meujjwal.k2 years ago
      Hello, I have participated in the draw on 5th July 2018 for Diamond Multistate cghs society and I got selected in the draw, could you please advise if this society is legally safe to invest in considering Land pooling policy is not finalized yet?
  • Hello,

Have you invested in Diamond Multistate.

Regards,

Himanshu
    CommentQuote
  • Hello Nigam,

One friend has invested in it and he has horrible experience. Regarding Antriksh, there are now two groups of Antriksh. Oldest and original one is not in alliance with DMSCGH.

Antriksh group run by Mr. Rakesh Yadav, is having there own projects from start till end. their land and their own construction. Brokers always sold units to you by showing short supply of it and through draw. Which every body manage to get membership out of draw. which is purely a game.

Better to research more over it and then invest. I have also invested in one of the project. I will let you know if required. but get your research completed first. May be you got something which I skipped during my research. :)
    CommentQuote
    1 Comments
    • arunkumarsharma10219 months ago
      Can anyone let me know few questions answer??

Is Diamond Multi State CGHS approved by rera??
      Is this genuine project??
      Can we physical check land??

How much it will more take to start marking the society lands??
  • Originally Posted by tarunjain416
    Hello Nigam,

One friend has invested in it and he has horrible experience. Regarding Antriksh, there are now two groups of Antriksh. Oldest and original one is not in alliance with DMSCGH.

Antriksh group run by Mr. Rakesh Yadav, is having there own projects from start till end. their land and their own construction. Brokers always sold units to you by showing short supply of it and through draw. Which every body manage to get membership out of draw. which is purely a game.

Better to research more over it and then invest. I have also invested in one of the project. I will let you know if required. but get your research completed first. May be you got something which I skipped during my research. :)

Photos:
    Attachments:
    CommentQuote
    1 Comments
    • arunkumarsharma10218 months ago
      Attached some more information about members details of Diamond Multi State CGHS .

Sourabh Arora is a employee of Antriksh group.

Can we get some more information...
  • Hello, please can anyone have any idea by when the project will start building. I am talking abt Diamond multi state co-operative group housing society ltd.

Its been two years and there is no progress and we have given three installments and there is no contruction happening.
    CommentQuote
  • Please note -

Personal Information
    Do not post personal information, such as full names, email addresses, numbers, or home/business name/addresses on the forum. If you feel the need to disclose this information, do it in a private message. Posts containing personal information will be deleted. Revealing real world information about a member, administrator or moderator is STRICTLY PROHIBITED, regardless of the source, public or private. This includes any information about a forum member that reveals an individual's legal name, address, occupation or other sensitive or personally identifiable information.
    CommentQuote